Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone using services from hudsonvalleyhost.com?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone using services from hudsonvalleyhost.com?

Planning to buy one of the hosting plan from them, but looking for a end users review!

Comments

• What are you planning to buy ?

Thanked by 1kyayichande
  • @Mridul said:
    What are you planning to buy ?

VPS

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Search for colocrossing and chicagovps and bluevm reviews, same parent company.

Thanked by 2kyayichande coreflux
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    Search for colocrossing and chicagovps and bluevm reviews, same parent company.

Are they good ?

• They will charge you $$$$ if you or your client send spam.

Thanked by 1kyayichande
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

kyayichande said: Are they good ?

I guess you need to decide yourself, the information is out there.

Thanked by 1kyayichande
  • Nope, in my experience, HVH is much more ok than others. BlueVM is s**t, ChicagoVPS is a bit better than BlueVM, and HVH is much better than CVPS. I think I can rate HVH as an average provider.

I still have an idle 5G RAM OVZ running at HVH with my free WHMCS credit there. And it works. However do not expect to have a strong and fast VPS there :-)

Thanked by 1kyayichande
  • Nothing quite like a 4GB RAM OVZ with 4Mhz CPU.

Thanked by 1kyayichande
  • @nhocconan said:
    Nope, in my experience, HVH is much more ok than others. BlueVM is s**t, ChicagoVPS is a bit better than BlueVM, and HVH is much better than CVPS. I think I can rate HVH as an average provider.

I still have an idle 5G RAM OVZ running at HVH with my free WHMCS credit there. And it works. However do not expect to have a strong and fast VPS there :-)

Aren’t they all run by the same people out of the same DCs?

Thanked by 1kyayichande
  • @Nekki said:

@nhocconan said:
    Nope, in my experience, HVH is much more ok than others. BlueVM is s**t, ChicagoVPS is a bit better than BlueVM, and HVH is much better than CVPS. I think I can rate HVH as an average provider.

Aren’t they all run by the same people out of the same DCs?

Not sure!

• @nhocconan said:

That's a good insight news!

• Nekki said: Aren’t they all run by the same people out of the same DCs?

>

I in fact don't know. Supporters seem to be another person. As mentioned, currently I only have a HVH's one (use my credit, if the credit is zero, I don't think I will continue), not others. I canceled BlueVM right after the first year (the first billing period), and CVPS after they had issues regarding data loss years ago.

• Been using HudsonValleyHost for personal shit, as well as production servers. So far they have been great in uptime, support very responsive and go above and beyond what other hosts do in certain asks. @Nick can attest to that. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.