Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

INIZ - 6 Month Review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

INIZ - 6 Month Review

I'd like to share my six month experience with INIZ.

I started off with VPS-SSD VZ256 @ 2.25 GBP/M.
I then migrated to OpenVZ.IO-IO3G @ 4GBP/M

Promised Specs on I03G:
3 Cores
50 GB Storage
3GB Ram
1000 Outgoing Bandwidth
Unlimited Incoming Bandwidth
Amsterdam, NL

Stability: Service is smooth. I have not had a single issue with my VPS. Current uptime is 17 days because of upgrades I installed. Other than that I can't think of any past down times.

Support: I don't recall where I saw the offer, but I read if I opened a support ticket and asked for double the bandwidth it would be applied to my service. I did just that and I received the upgrade within 15 minutes. This is my only support ticket I have opened but I feel confident that if any issues were to arise they would take care of it immediately if the issue was on their end.

Overall: Love the service. It's nice having a VPS I don't feel like I need to check on daily. VPS's come and go but this is one I hope to keep for many years. Specs are exactly what I need and the price is right.

Quick Stats:
[root@MH1002 ~]# dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync 16384+0 records in 16384+0 records out 1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 1.5526 s, 692 MB/s

Thanked by 2perennate Patrick

Comments

• Very nice review! :) I might as well just give them a try

• I have a 1G KVM, pretty good. :D

Thanked by 1Patrick
  • ricardoricardo Member
    edited October 2013

Out of the 70 VPS I have, INIZ is one of the 60 that I can set up and forget about. Been reliable for the 3 months I've used them.

No IP/server migrations, no jiggery-pokery.

Thanked by 1Patrick
  • DalCompDalComp Member
    edited October 2013

badpatrick giving a positif rating for a service provided by Patrick (@INIZ)

|* Don't get me wrong, I love my VPS with Iniz.

Thanked by 1Patrick
  • SpencerSpencer Member
    edited October 2013

Hrmmm

• @DalComp said:
    badpatrick giving a positif rating for a service provided by Patrick (@INIZ)

|* Don't get me wrong, I love my VPS with Iniz.

What's wrong with that. :p

Nice review btw.

• Thanks for the positive feedback :)