Loading Deck launch - billing system from £10/month
What is Loading Deck?
Loading Deck Ltd is a new company dedicated to expertise in web development, consultancy and hosting. Our off-the-shelf services are our apps, which together with our unique and customisable dashboard (coming soon), form your Loading Deck.
Loading Deck is pleased to (finally) launch its billing, project and inventory management app as software-as-a-service (i.e. we host it, take care of security, backups etc.) This early release comprises the below key features making it ideal for freelancers and tiny SMEs.
- Simple, beautiful point-and-click PDF invoices
- Proforma invoice support
- Included support for automatic payment collection with Paypal Standard
- Support for 53 PCI gateways without having to go through your own PCI compliance (via Spreedly.com)
- Recurring billing with reminders and overdue notices
- Project management with attachments, tasks and time tracking
- Inventory tracking with easy simple/bulk management including serial numbers
- Bulk data import+export to/from CSV
- Server-side data sorting, searching and filtering
Additionally, development is ongoing with the following features just around the corner (some of these are mostly already implemented but removed for this release to support stability):
- Brand new mobile-friendly UI with a jQuery customisable dashboard
- Event triggers to facilitate better business automation
- Products, product groups and order pages
- RESTful API
- Staff permissions
- Additional FREE payment gateways including 2Checkout and GoCardless
- Ability to store credit cards against customers for flexible future billing
- Multi-currency support backed by XE.com conversions to a base currency
Available here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/10350619194/in/set-72157636696965706/lightbox/
Optionally: + £10/month for use of a PCI gateway
Unlike some other services, there are no limits on the number of clients you can have, invoices you can send etc.
Please remember that this is an early release, to help steer development. I have @mpkossen's permission to post it as I know there is demand for it here.