Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for quote
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for quote

I am looking for a Dedicated server in US.

Minimum Dual Eight-Core Xeon E5-2660
192-256 GB RAM
2x1TB SSD (H/w RAID preferred but not essential )
10-20 TB Data transfer on 1gbit port

Thank you :)

Comments

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

What location do you need in the US?

• samipysamipy Member
    edited October 2018

NY
    LA
    Seattle

Any location would be okay in US.

• SpryServers_TabSpryServers_Tab Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2018

What is your budget? I could provide:

Dallas, TX
    Dual E5-2640V2 (8 core, 2 Threads per core, 32 Threads total)
    128GB RAM
    HW RAID 10
    512GB Samsung 830/840 Pro x 4
    100TB BW
    1 Gig port
    $570

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

@SpryServers_Tab said:

Dallas, TX
    128GB RAM
    HW RAID 10
    100TB BW
    1 Gig port
    $570

And where is your provider tag?

edited October 2018

@feezioxiii said:

@SpryServers_Tab said:

Dallas, TX
    128GB RAM
    HW RAID 10
    100TB BW
    1 Gig port
    $570

I don't have one. My understanding of the rules is I just can't post threads with offers until I have one. I didn't see anything in the rules that said I can't respond to a request. What I did gather however, is I may respond to a request without a provider tag as long as it's clear which company I represent.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @samipy said:
    NY
    LA
    Seattle

Any location would be okay in US.

Can do this in all of these cities and many more, do you have a (reasonable) budget in mind?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

@feezioxiii said:
    If you represent a company then you must apply for Host Rep tag in order to respond to a request that your response is intended to sell something that come from your company :smile:

Saw it coming when he started posting.

Thanked by 1feezioxiii
  • @feezioxiii said:

@SpryServers_Tab said:

Dallas, TX
    128GB RAM
    HW RAID 10
    100TB BW
    1 Gig port
    $570

The only difference a member without provider tag, and a member with one is the ability to post something on the offer section. No more, no less.

An ordinary John Doe without any website or company can offer OP something without breaking any rule let alone a company representative.

TLDR: In this thread, you and the others member have the same right to give OP an offer. Provider tag or not.

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2018

@yokowasis said:

@feezioxiii said:

@SpryServers_Tab said:

Dallas, TX
    128GB RAM
    HW RAID 10
    100TB BW
    1 Gig port
    $570

The only difference a member without provider tag, and a member with one is the ability to post something on the offer section. No more, no less.

An ordinary John Doe without any website or company can offer OP something without breaking any rule let alone a company representative.

TLDR: In this thread, you and the others member have the same right to give OP an offer. Provider tag or not.

Do you really want some summerhost come in and give out offers to innocent members who never take researches on the host they are going to purchase and later use #LEThelpdesk to complain?

Provider tag doesn't change anything much, but at least they have to go through verification steps that makes the offer somewhat safer.

And as i said above: "A valid respond to a request is from a member who refer another company that fits the request and they are not a part of."

That aside, i'm not looking to create any drama or such things. If a host want to offer something and gains more trust they must apply for a tag, it's not even that hard as long as you prove that your information is legit.

• RizRiz Member

@SpryServers_Tab said:

Dallas, TX
    128GB RAM
    HW RAID 10
    100TB BW
    1 Gig port
    $570

That's quite the high price for old hardware in TX.

• @feezioxiii said:

@yokowasis said:

@feezioxiii said:

@SpryServers_Tab said:

Dallas, TX
    128GB RAM
    HW RAID 10
    100TB BW
    1 Gig port
    $570

Do you really want some summerhost come in and give out offers to innocent members who never take researches on the host they are going to purchase and later use #LEThelpdesk to complain?

Provider tag doesn't change anything much, but at least they have to go through verification steps that makes the offer somewhat safer.

And as i said above: "A valid respond to a request is from a member who refer another company that fits the request and they are not a part of."

That aside, i'm not looking to create any drama or such things. If a host want to offer something and gains more trust they must apply for a tag, it's not even that hard as long as you prove that your information is legit.

You are asking to be corrected if you are wrong. Here me and another 2 guys telling you that you are wrong.

Provider tag is not necessary to offer something in a thread. You can ask any admin or moderator , they will answer the same. This is not the first a provider doesn't know the rules , and certainly not the last.

Thanked by 1feezioxiii

@Riz said:

@SpryServers_Tab said:

Dallas, TX
    128GB RAM
    HW RAID 10
    100TB BW
    1 Gig port
    $570

That's quite the high price for old hardware in TX.

Well, it's really the SSDs that bump that price so high. Would be much cheaper without.