Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Network problems with NodeServ
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Network problems with NodeServ

I have two servers located in Jacksonville and both went down on 10/21 at approx. 06:00 UTC. I tried to contact support but no answer from them yet.

Both servers seem to be up from the management page, yet their IP addresses are unreachable. I also tried restarting the servers with no avail.

Is anyone else having problems with NodeServ?

Comments

• Yes, i have. I'm not able to send a ticket, nor to reopen an old one. The system do not accept it. So I restored from a recent backup to another vps of another provider. NodeServ currently has all the air of being in a state of complete abandonment.

Right now my VPS accept SSH connections, but it is completely disconnected from the control panel, Status: Unknown.

• After almost 54h of downtime my servers are finally back up, however no answer to my tickets. Control panel works fine on my end, except that I have to login every time I click on a link.

Maybe they'll eventually move everything under another brand / data center, but as things are going I'll probably have to follow suit and migrate elsewhere.

• tried just now and my vps seems again attached to the control panel, so i reinstalled the OS. All fine, and not so bad, considered that i connect from Italy.

• iss_sales1iss_sales1 Member
    edited June 2019

Yes their ticket system is currently buggy. We also tried to buy another (the cheapest) vps we could find from noderserv.com, but their payment processing system was also buggy. So, yes, looks like the company was sold, but no one came to work next day. Abandonment. Maybe they can recover.