Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PSA: Avoid 365NAP. Yet another Joshua Prout Scam - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PSA: Avoid 365NAP. Yet another Joshua Prout Scam

Comments

• @Yura said:
    @Cryptonite, username checks out.

Plot twist: Cryptonite is Joshua Prout, he set up the private chat to find out all the dirt people has on him and how to mitigate it. Also, to piss off @Jar even more. Stay tuned, folks!

Thanked by (1): Cryptonite

lol. he was the one pushing on giving the information publically too.

• This is how conspiracy's theories come alive LOL. Just my kind of humor to thank him, that's all.

Nah, I am not Joshua. Just someone angry enough to put some time and effort in. The guy needs to get caught.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited October 2018

Cryptonite said: I'd also like to add Trans America has been cooperative for all we know right now

That's Prout. I know you're having your doubts right now, but this warning is the best you'll get before Transit America pulls off his next scam. The smoking gun only comes at the end, and I'll tell you it's him with 100% certainty.

I'm blocked by https://twitter.com/TADataCenter because I already announced it on Twitter a while ago.

• Can you share your proof? I am still undecided on TA. Thing is, they act like they work together with Obelisk, the seller of the mining hardware. The customers, like me, are in the dark about everything. AFAIK no hardware has been recovered up to this moment, so you could be right.

edited October 2018

@Cryptonite said:
    Can you share your proof? I am still undecided on TA. Thing is, they act like they work together with Obelisk, the seller of the mining hardware. The customers, like me, are in the dark about everything. AFAIK no hardware has been recovered up to this moment, so you could be right.

Shared privately. He wants to stall and make you think you'll get your hardware, gives him time to cash out and run before bank chargebacks.

• @Cryptonite said:
    Nah, I am not Joshua... Just someone angry enough to put some time and effort in...

Thanked by 1Cryptonite
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

Transit America is claiming they own space that is still for lease by the building.

http://1415louisiana.com/space.html

They claim suite 003 is theirs, which shows as available.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

prout is already posting on this thread in disguise for sure

• The plot thickens. Not even joking :neutral:

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2018

I am sure I posted something here wtf its gone?

edit: turns out I am an idiot :) I posted a reply to this in the cestpit ... genius.

here it is:

Someone (we know) just start a gofundme page already to get enough together to pay a PI to really investigate and submit the details to the police/FBI happy to donate.

• Lol, I got a notification email and there was just my own message. Prout is hacking admin accounts?

edited October 2018

@AnthonySmith said:
    I am sure I posted something here wtf its gone?

edit: turns out I am an idiot :) I posted a reply to this in the cestpit ... genius.

here it is:

Someone (we know) just start a gofundme page already to get enough together to pay a PI to really investigate and submit the details to the police/FBI happy to donate.

Might be against their policy. I’d be all for organizing such a fund in a way that does not make me liable for any taxes, to simply be the mediator.

• @qps said:
    Transit America is claiming they own space that is still for lease by the building.

http://1415louisiana.com/space.html

They claim suite 003 is theirs, which shows as available.

Suit 003 has 32202 square feet yet on their twitter they announced additional 10,000 square feet. Even on their site they mention 40,000 square feet.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

You can use go fund me for legal costs which is how it can be phrased.

Thanked by 1jar
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@AnthonySmith said:

Cheap Fucks, et al. v. Prout

Mark your calendars, it'll be one for the history books!
    Also, someone give me a heads up if a fund is started, I'll definitely donate.

• @MasonR said:

@AnthonySmith said:

Dearest Mason R,

Please refrain from using derogatory words towards our community. We are simply concerned with well being of unfortunate customers who fell pray to Joshua "child molester" Prout.

Bestest regards,
    Yura

Thanked by 4MasonR imok Wolveix BlaZe
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@Yura said:

@MasonR said:

@AnthonySmith said:

Dearest Mason R,

Please refrain from using derogatory words towards our community. We are simply concerned with well being of unfortunate customers who fell pray to Joshua "child molester" Prout.

Bestest regards,
    Yura

Greatest Yura,

Please forgive my fucking language.

Regretfully,
    -Mason R

• You're all fucking retarded.

Sincerely,
    CyberMonday

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

If I reply, can I be in the history books of LET?

• Spoiler: with a registered sex offender, he's likely on supervision somewhere and reports to that person. Bring up his scamming to his sex offender probation officer. Ta-da. Now if you were ripped off, Paypal me 15% of your loss since I'm helping you get his day in court. We can negotiate a better percentage for me to visit him.

Thanked by 3bamd Wolveix hostdare
  • SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

@doughmanes as an underage male?

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • ben47955 said: btw, why you put crypto stuff in datacenter ? I can't believe it's cheaper than keeping them at home.

you.. what? Datacenter power has less delivery costs (own transformer), no VAT where applicable (as business purchase to business location), stability is way better (as again, own transformer) and you have the most important: PHYSICAL security.

Miners are a target to get stolen, at one point we had to get someone to watch our crap in Bosnia as well as i think some GPUs went missing. Cheap shit so they/he/she had no idea but still... yea.

Thanked by 1lentro
  • ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
    edited October 2018

He lives in Louisiana surely someone knows someone there with a 50 Gallon Drum and some acid. To take care of this problem.

• instructions unclear - am now stuck in drum circle, tripping balls .... Somewhere around Barstow, west of the desert. Please advise.

• Did you spring for the convertible?

• Nah I got the Lariat package and sunroof instead.

Thanked by 1shovenose
  • You'd have to be on acid for that. At least it wasn't a chevy.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited October 2018

To the tune of ‘Shout’ by Tears for Fears:

‘Proud, Prout,
    Got his dick out,
    Showed it to kids,
    Now he’s not allowed out,
    Near schools,
    So he scams hardware,
    From you’.

Thanked by 1Wolveix
  • CyberMondayCyberMonday Member
    edited October 2018

Come on...
    Prout, Prout
    Let it all out
    Now he's got the po-po up his snout
    C'mon..

• @CyberMonday said:
    You'd have to be on acid for that. At least it wasn't a chevy.

Would have to be high to buy a Chevy or a Ram.