Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is there anyone who orders a VPS service in Dewlance, whether it happens down or offline suddenly from yesterday

Comments

• how about contacting support rather than using LET as a support ticket portal?

• I think because its dewlance @cangkirhost thinks he can start a drama thread rather than actually trying to solve problem. How long from ticket submission to right now? have you tried to restart it?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@OmgpleaseRead said:
    I think because its dewlance @cangkirhost thinks he can start a drama thread rather than actually trying to solve problem. How long from ticket submission to right now? have you tried to restart it?

How would you know ? You just joined after all.

• @clouvider July 25 is just joined? Didn't know I had to be a member to read a website before then. Also know you are one of the few providers that gets all giddy when another provider has trouble- especially ovh. Why not roll on through your past and see who was polite to you (hint me) yet you really are a little fucker aren't you?

• if there website not working you can call them directly.

• Thanks for letting us know!

@OmgpleaseRead said:
    @clouvider July 25 is just joined? Didn't know I had to be a member to read a website before then. Also know you are one of the few providers that gets all giddy when another provider has trouble- especially ovh. Why not roll on through your past and see who was polite to you (hint me) yet you really are a little fucker aren't you?

So what is your other username here ?

• This forum:

xyz: I hate rich kids.

Clouvider: Did you know OVH is bad?

😂

Thanked by 1armandorg

@torrbox said:
    This forum:

😂

You’re so jealous, and so can’t handle it that you might need to seek professional help.

• This derailed quickly.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

cangkirhost said: Is there anyone who orders a VPS service in Dewlance, whether it happens down or offline suddenly from yesterday

Dewlance was temp banned initially for being generally insulting to members and then that turned in to a perm ban for just being overtly racist to the staff on multiple occasions, don't expect any answers here.

/thread

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@OmgpleaseRead said:
    @clouvider July 25 is just joined? Didn't know I had to be a member to read a website before then. Also know you are one of the few providers that gets all giddy when another provider has trouble- especially ovh. Why not roll on through your past and see who was polite to you (hint me) yet you really are a little fucker aren't you?

Umm, not sure but are you the great over-lord @WSS :dizzy:

I really miss @WSS & his "wild" comments.

(watch from 0:07)

• @Clouvider said:

@OmgpleaseRead said:

So what is your other username here ?

Despite pointing out the super obvious that you don't need to be a member to read this site, you doubled down on expecting a previously signed up username.

Whoosh.

I think his point would be made even more if he was only here a short time, it doesn't take long to get an impression of you, which is douchy at times. You easily get remembered for your attitude.

Thanked by 2torrbox dedotatedwam
  • TarZZ92 said: how about contacting support rather than using LET as a support ticket portal?

I have sent a ticket but it has not been answered for two days, I sent here only to ask if there is a custumer dewlance who experiences the same problem

• OmgpleaseRead said: I think because its dewlance @cangkirhost thinks he can start a drama thread rather than actually trying to solve problem. How long from ticket submission to right now? have you tried to restart it?

I have restarted and rebooted but there is an error: "Your request processing. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later" in the VPS panel

• AnthonySmith said: Dewlance was temp banned initially for being generally insulting to members and then that turned in to a perm ban for just being overtly racist to the staff on multiple occasions, don't expect any answers here.

/thread

ok sir, thanks for info

• It's Dewlance, man - He does whatever a Dewlance can.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • @3606202 said:
    It's Dewlance, man - He does whatever a Dewlance can.

I don't know why, but it made me laugh :D

Thanked by 13606202
  • dedotatedwamdedotatedwam Member
    edited October 2018

Thanked by 3gol3m Yura msg7086
  • YOU CAN'T POST THIS ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER ONE!

Thanked by 1dedotatedwam
  • @Yura said:

YOU CAN'T POST THIS ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER ONE!

I got you fam.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • gdj4sggdj4sg Member
    edited October 2018

hi . you can use my server
    8c 4g .11$/m conpon code black5
    www.(snipped).com/cart.php

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@torrbox said:
    This forum:

😂

| you got a problem mate? 😜

• @gdj4sg said:

Um, no. What does this have to do with the OP’s thread?

• @doghouch said:

@gdj4sg said:

Um, no. What does this have to do with the OP’s thread?

This guy's on a roll:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2888463#Comment_2888463
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2888170#Comment_2888170
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2888169#Comment_2888169

You're a moderator now, so ...

• @BlaZe said:

@OmgpleaseRead said:

Umm, not sure but are you the great over-lord @WSS :dizzy:

I really miss @WSS & his "wild" comments.

(watch from 0:07)

The second coming of @WSS shall take place soon.