Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brazil VPS needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Brazil VPS needed

I need a VPS in Brazil with the following specs:

RAM: 256MB or more
CPU: 1 core, speed doesn't matter
HDD: 1 GB or more
Connection: 70 megabits shared or more

budget: 10$/mo

Azure is not an option for me

Comments

• goodwin said: goodwin

Try G-Core Labs

Thanked by 1kmas
  • @Hukin said:

goodwin said: goodwin

Try G-Core Labs

I can second that option. Have been using them for a month or two, after 3 other brazillian hosts failed to deliver upon payment.

Thanked by 1kmas
  • teamacc said: teamacc

I guess they only reliable for this location. I tried LU and RU, has no problem with them.

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited October 2018

@Hukin said:

teamacc said: teamacc

I guess they only reliable for this location. I tried LU and RU, has no problem with them.

Only thing I found is that, by default, the ubuntu templates deployed in brazil have the russian mirrors set. Makes it a tad slower, but easy to fix.

• HukinHukin Member
    edited October 2018

teamacc said: Only thing I found is that, by default, the ubuntu templates deployed in brazil have the russian mirrors set.

They are Russian company but probably registered in Luxembourg or somewhere else in EU, because set a these mirrors. They start from two locations and now expands to ten. Also seems they have own DC in LU, as they not resell server.lu like others.