Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Namecheap new VPN provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Namecheap new VPN provider

mailinaboxmailinabox Member
edited October 2018 in General

namecheap.com/vpn

What do you think about it vpn guru members :D?

Thanks

Poll is bugged thanks for forum software.

Comments

• #meh

• #meh

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

As much as i like it regarding domain registrations, hosting and vpn should not be a namecheap thing, not worth it

• That strange why hosting company enter a shared VPN market also. May be bad financial situation and need a quick money

• mailinaboxmailinabox Member
    edited October 2018

@Hukin said:
    That strange why hosting company enter a shared VPN market also. May be bad financial situation and need a quick money

They hungary for money... From 10 million domain include ICANN fee remain nothing you know :).

• I don't see the point of it and it would be better to get a VPN from a provider that focus primarily on providing the specific type of service instead, such as OVPN and NordVPN.

• eeeeee Member

Namecheap new VPN providers

• Just interesting which VPN provider they resell? )

• Spamcheap

• Cloudflare is set to disrupt Namecheap's primary cash cow, they seek the new one

Thanked by 2gol3m mailinabox
  • DavernoDaverno Member
    edited October 2018

Oh hell nooooo

trigered

Funny thing they believe in Net Neutrality but they say only when you buy their vpn Net Neutrality is restored! LoL

• Daverno said: Oh hell nooooo

trigered

C-300 shots will help you with it, no worries.

• @Yura said:
    Cloudflare is set to disrupt Namecheap's primary cash cow, they seek the new one

That makes a lot of sense. I wonder if they really don't log.

Quick, someone use it to do something illegal!

• Yura said: Cloudflare is set to disrupt Namecheap's primary cash cow

Yeah, boots now make baker, and cakes shoemaker.