Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Available TWO-LETTER domains
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Available TWO-LETTER domains

jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

Hi all! a friend has shown me this web/tool, maybe it will be interesting for some of you.

https://ahreflink.com/domains/two-letter

Greetings!

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Nice, but why fuck, do I need to go on the second page, to see the price?
    Just show the price when you for example hover over the box.

• only $800 for bj.im :smiley:

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@torrbox said:
    only $800 for bj.im :smiley:

What's the point : |

• YuraYura Member
    edited October 2018

@torrbox said:
    only $800 for bj.im :smiley: > @armandorg said:

@torrbox said:

What's the point : |

Still cheaper than a divorce

• bj.im... shouldn't that be expressed by just one word? :persevere:

• Fking expensive..

• HostlovinHostlovin Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2018

Pretty good tool and site tbh

Just found out using them hostpenguin.com is available..

Thanked by 1ahreflink
  • ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

I have a good 2 letter domain and looking for offers to sell.

• Pretty cool.

By chance did you map the nameservers to registrars? Working on something related so it'd be interesting to see how you lined up the TLDs and registrars.

• only $800 for bj.im

Fking expensive..

No fk. Only bj.
    fk.im would be another 800$ on top.

If you can't afford that, you could go for hj, there are some available cheaper.

• Hello! I was duckduckgoing my domain, and I discovered this forum, a lot of interesting stuff here :)

@jmginer said:
    Hi all! a friend has shown me this web/tool, maybe it will be interesting for some of you.

https://ahreflink.com/domains/two-letter

Greetings!

Thanks a lot for sharing the website, I really appreciate it <3

@Neoon said:
    Nice, but why fuck, do I need to go on the second page, to see the price?
    Just show the price when you for example hover over the box.

I see where you're coming from, and it's something I considered. I chose to do it this way because (1) I was worried about the mobile experience, and (2) I figured people would either only be interested in a few domains based on their SLD, or be interested in all the domains. To solve this problem I plan on adding one long list that include all available domain names, I believe this would address your concern as well.

@torrbox said:

I'd probably advice against it.. unless you plan to use my affiliate link, in which case I might be able to interest you with 3p.co and 3p.im as well ;)

@ricardo said:
    Pretty cool.

By chance did you map the nameservers to registrars? Working on something related so it'd be interesting to see how you lined up the TLDs and registrars.

I scraped the registrars pages.

@Hostlovin said:
    Pretty good tool and site tbh

Just found out using them hostpenguin.com is available..

Thanks, really appreciate it. I've pushed out a big update to the domain name finder which gives a lot more flexibility than before. Before it was only possible to add 1 name, 5 TLDs and 150 optional combinations. Whereas now the site supports "unlimited" names, TLDs and combinations. I put unlimited in quotations because I put a lookup limit at 1500 domains at a time, but how you choose to lookup the domains is entirely up to you.. e.g. 500 names with 3 TLDs =1500 domain lookups, 20 names with 10 TLDs and 7 combinations = 1400 lookups, etc.

I would love to hear if you guys/gals have any feature requests (ideally related to domains, but it doesn't have to be related to the existing features) and if there's anything I need to add/improve before you would use the service for all your domain searches.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • also helpful: catechgory.com, name.tg, tld-list.com
    Somewhat good chances for 2-letters: .si .al .rs .mk .ax .ci .vu .id .pe .pn

@ahreflink said:
    I would love to hear if you guys/gals have any feature requests (ideally related to domains, but it doesn't have to be related to the existing features) and if there's anything I need to add/improve before you would use the service for all your domain searches.

Thanks for the site! I have 1 request: you have the categories "business", "shoppping" etc. and thats fine. But could you introduce some way to filter out all those new crapTLDs like .travel, .kitchen, .potatoes, .waytoolongforatopleveldomain etc.? Maybe a checkbox? Or put them in their own category. That'd be just great!

Thanked by 1ahreflink
  • that_guy said: also helpful: catechgory.com, name.tg, tld-list.com
    Somewhat good chances for 2-letters: .si .al .rs .mk .ax .ci .vu .id .pe .pn

catechgory.com is actually the site that inspired me to make the two-letter domain feature, because I found a domain I really loved on their site, but when I tried to buy it then it turned out it was unavailable.. I'm not sure how they do it, but either their API or crawler broke, or they just manually checked the domains once and stopped updating them, e.g. ae.je, ae.gg, ae.ht all show as available but they're all unavailable.. I suspect it will be the same for most of their SLDs.

tld-list looks very interesting, I'm surprised they managed to include price.. I suspect it must be price estimations based on SLD length without taking high value SLDs into consideration. At least that's how I would do it.. I wonder if there's a better way?

I guess name.tg is a typo? At least it opens a Chinese site on my end (:

that_guy said: Thanks for the site! I have 1 request: you have the categories "business", "shoppping" etc. and thats fine. But could you introduce some way to filter out all those new crapTLDs like .travel, .kitchen, .potatoes, .waytoolongforatopleveldomain etc.? Maybe a checkbox? Or put them in their own category. That'd be just great!

Thanks a lot, the list definitely include TLDs I have no interest in as well, but I'm not sure what would be a good design to filter it out, or which domains to filter out for that matter?

But a problem I face (that I believe would address this) is the need to remove/replace the placeholder names, TLDs and combinations.. for me it's not a big deal on the computer, but quite annoying on the phone. Since the site doesn't support user accounts, then I've been thinking a possible solution would be to customize these fields through the URL, e.g.

ahreflink.com/domains/name-finder?names=mail,email&tlds=com,co,co.uk,org // would leave combinations empty
    ahreflink.com/domains/name-finder?tlds=com,org,net,link,pizza // would leave names and combinations empty

And then these generated URLs could be bookmarked and easily shared. The problem is that I'm "forced" to limit the URL to 2000 characters, but I believe this would be an acceptable compromise? This would also give the flexibility to combine TLDs across different categories, and perhaps encourage people to use the site more if they have one or more bookmarks with custom TLDs/names/combinations.