Get ready tor cheap .com domain from namecheap. 10 hours to go
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Get ready tor cheap .com domain from namecheap. 10 hours to go

https://www.namecheap.com/promos/company-birthday-offers-anniversary-deals/

This way you can get cheap .com domain about 2 USD better than buy a shitty new tld for some USD.

Thanked by 1Yura

Do you have a mail in a box?

Comments

• Nothing to see here. Only 18% discount.

• @vovler said:
    Nothing to see here. Only 18% discount.

Dearest Vovler,

The page says there is a special promotion for .com's in 10 hours. I do not see where it says 2 USD for a .com tld, so I am not sure where mailinabox got this information from, but it is likely that the .com tld will receive a promotion better then the 18% discount.

With Warm Regards,
    James B Peach

Thanked by 1mailinabox
  • then=than ;)

• @jamespeach said:

Dearest Vovler,

The page says there is a special promotion for .com's in 10 hours. I do not see where it says 2 USD for a .com tld, so I am not sure where mailinabox got this information from, but it is likely that the .com tld will receive a promotion better then the 18% discount.

With Warm Regards,
    James B Peach

The current pricing for a .com at namecheap is $10.98. A 18% discount on that would reduce the price by ~ $1.97. That is what @mailinabox probably meant. Namesilo has the same price after namecheap's discount for .com.

• eeeeee Member

18% discount

• deankdeank Member

18% discount

Blackboyfriend (BF) is nigh. Always pre-pay for 3 ~ 6 years. You will regret it. And vote for Fran in 2020.

• vovlervovler Member
    edited October 15

@saibal said:

@jamespeach said:

Dearest Vovler,

With Warm Regards,
    James B Peach

The current pricing for a .com at namecheap is $10.98. A 18% discount on that would reduce the price by ~ $1.97. That is what @mailinabox probably meant. Namesilo has the same price after namecheap's discount for .com.

As of now, Dynadot is the cheapest first year registration, then you can transfer to porkbun, or by that time maybe cloudflare if you prefer to pay less 80c per year

• 18% discount

• @AlwaysSkint said:
    then=than ;)

Then!=than.

Your welcome.

• Jake4Jake4 Member

18% off renewals and non .com + a .com sale ( $2 )

• Bookmarked all the same, just in case ;)

• @TimboJones

Your welcome

You're welcome too. :-p

Thanked by 1xaoc
  • Just 18% OFF, better wait one more month and you will be able to get 90% OFF on their black friday sale.

Thanked by 1Tumbleguy1
  • 8.99 USD/year for .COM is certainly not a spectacular price - there is plenty of other registrars that offer that price or lower:
    https://tld-list.com/tld/com

• HukinHukin Member

Just fake alert by OP..) Dynadot only $6,99 without promos. $8,99 too much for special offer.

People always hate those who tell them the truth, and love those who lie to them.

• HukinHukin Member

Polish Nazwa.pl offers .com for 9,90 PLN (w/o VAT) = 2,68 USD (First Year) Also 0 PLN for .pl and .eu - https://www.nazwa.pl/domeny/

People always hate those who tell them the truth, and love those who lie to them.

• @Hukin said:
    Just fake alert by OP..) Dynadot only $6,99 without promos. $8,99 too much for special offer.

Indeed and the year after when the domain is up for renewal the pricing gets even worse. There is definitely others around that do offer better deals on both the renewal and first year registration, like Dynadot and Namesilo, compared to this crappy deal by Namecheap.

• YuraYura Member

I have domains with Namecheap, I like their customer support and I find their BF deals as fun even when they can't handle the traffic.

But celebrating their own 18th birthday with such a horrible discount offer that is worse than Namesilo regular pricing?

They have no pride.

Thanked by 1corbpie
  • Isn't that discount price the normal price for .com in namecheap? What's the offer in here?

Modern, Cheap and White-Label - Custom Web Designs /WHMCS Integrations too!
    20GB SSD Disk, 200GB Bandwidth, U.K Location, Free .COM & .NET Domain - shared - 30$/year

• HukinHukin Member

armandorg said: What's the offer in here

Try nazwa.pl :smiley:

• I‘m really curious about BF this year. Reminds me to arrange auth codes for the relevant domains.