Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH Storage Dedicated Server(in France) first month free
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH Storage Dedicated Server(in France) first month free

available for STOR-48T and STOR-72T (France)

https://ovh.com/fr/serveurs_dedies/all_servers.xml?range=stockage
promo code: STOR-TRIAL-WW

Thanked by 1chedenaz

Comments

• Time for everyone on LowEndTalk to get a free dedi and deadpool it

• STOR-48T delivered in a couple of minutes.

Thanks! :smiley:

• I'm not gonna even bother doing this. Whats the use anyway when you don't renew storage server after first month.. (other than abuse).

Thanked by 1mfs
  • I'm too lazy to order!

• Butcoin mining for free for a month

Thanked by 1Jake4
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

If you compare the TB prices, Hetzner is still cheaper.
    Obviously if its free, take it.

• NateN34NateN34 Member
    edited October 2018

Just tried to get the the 48T through this and other links, but the promo code does not apply.

Oh well, not sure what I'd use it for anyway.

• akhfaakhfa Member
    edited October 2018

Can you cancel this after 1 month? :smiley:

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2018

@akhfa said:
    Can you cancel this after 1 month? :smiley:

Probably, but you must do it manually as OVH brand automatically charges at the 1st now. (I'm not sure how a free trial would work with 1st day billing...)

• Hmm, I applied the promo code but the price didn't change? Or did I choose the wrong category? Or the account must be French OVH account?

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider

levnode said: Hmm, I applied the promo code but the price didn't change? Or did I choose the wrong category? Or the account must be French OVH account?

This is available for FR accounts.

• @Vova1234 said:

levnode said: Hmm, I applied the promo code but the price didn't change? Or did I choose the wrong category? Or the account must be French OVH account?

This is available for FR accounts.

It worked for any accounts but the coupon code doesn't work anymore ( friend just checked).

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider

Jake4 said: It worked for any accounts but the coupon code doesn't work anymore ( friend just checked).

Yes. Now works. The day before yesterday after the order wrote: Not found payments method.

• They'd achieve better customer lock-in by giving a 33% discount for first 3 months.

First month free just begs for trash users