Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So you start
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

So you start

Does any one received any mail or discord notification in past one month,I was looking for storage 4 TB and surprisingly I haven't received any notification regarding it.Just want to know if I am not getting notified or no server was available in past few weeks.I have enrolled my email and discord through novadedi.

Comments

• sinsin Member
    edited October 2018

I believe they are discontinuing the sale of the ARM servers soon. (at least that's what someone said in the SYS thread here)

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited October 2018

@sin said:
    I believe they are discontinuing the sale of the ARM servers soon. (at least that's what someone said in the SYS thread here)

Where did you see that?!

They have been all sold out for months now since we fixed the Kernel mess they deployed, can see no reason why they would discontinue it... its finally making them money and they can't keep stock.

Edit, seems this is where: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2885721/#Comment_2885721

@Rockfiles said:
    Does any one received any mail or discord notification in past one month,I was looking for storage 4 TB and surprisingly I haven't received any notification regarding it.Just want to know if I am not getting notified or no server was available in past few weeks.I have enrolled my email and discord through novadedi.

They restock now and again but you have to be quick. It is more likely you will see a 6TB in Canada before all others, at least in my observations. You just have to keep checking (I find checking now and again your self is a bit more reliable, because when the alerts do come out they are almost immediately snapped up).

Cheers!

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Well, SYS Storage was in stock yesterday, just check our Discord.

• @Neoon said:

Ohh I missed
    Cam you give me discord link

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

@Neoon said:

I got rid of my SYS storage yesterday…

@Rockfiles said:

@Neoon said:

Ohh I missed
    Cam you give me discord link

Sir, you are a rock, just roll down along my signature, you will find it.

@FHR said:

@Neoon said:

I got rid of my SYS storage yesterday…

You never get rid of a SYS storage, its prem.

So far, no SYS restock since 4 days, hopefully that was not the last restock.

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider

Long issue these servers. Probably all sold out.
    Bought 3 servers: ARM-6T Server - Cortex A9 - 2GB - 1x6To from October 4th hang: Being processed

• One of the other ovh threads mentioned that they were EOL and no restock would happen on them.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2018

I switched to the $9 Online.net atom from the SYS 2TB. Would recommend it if anyone needs cheap storage and fast connection. Apparently some people don't like them but Online's network, even across the world, is basically the fastest I've seen even compared to the more expensive ones. (plus they are 1gbps, unlike sys)

• @MikeA said:
    I switched to the $9 Online.net atom from the SYS 2TB. Would recommend it if anyone needs cheap storage and fast connection. Apparently some people don't like them but Online's network, even across the world, is basically the fastest I've seen even compared to the more expensive ones. (plus they are 1gbps, unlike sys)

Don't know but I didn't have good experience with them and speed is said 1gbps,also I agreed it's shared port but 80-90 percent of time my speed floated around 100-150 mbits only (giving download of 12-15 mbits and upload around 5-7 mbits)

I did not renewed my service and moreover I was on 2.5 gbps network but wasn't effective for me in 1 months testing.