[AUCTION] 4L .org DNS name
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

[AUCTION] 4L .org DNS name

boxelderboxelder Member
edited October 11 in Domains

A killer DNS domain name, nuk nuk. The .com & .net are undeveloped so you'll own the name space if you want. About 275 visits a year, domain expires 12/28/18. Push to Dynadot or transfer out.

Start: $10
mincrement: $1

Comments

• JackHadrillJackHadrill Moderator
    edited October 11

Please take some time to read our Rules for Selling.

We require all domain auctions to start at a maximum of $7.

Thanked by 2Falzo Janevski

NVMe KVM VPS in Amsterdam, Stockholm, Oslo, Vienna and LA ($2.50/1GB RAM/10GB NVMe/month) (AFF LINK)

• emreemre Member

A killer DNS domain name, nuk nuk. The .com & .net are undeveloped so you'll own the name space if you want. About 275 visits a year, domain expire

I am interested in this domain name.

please reuction this again according to rules and I will bid.

Thank you

• FalzoFalzo Member

@JackHadrill said:

also some end date of auction would be helpful...

UltraVPS.eu KVM in US/UK/NL/DE: 15% off first 6 month and cheap 750G / 2TB storage offers
    Netcup KVM: 2GB 40TB BW - 16,14€ 6m or 2 dedCore 6GB 320GB - 78,88€ 12m /w 5€ off: 36nc15279180197 | 36nc15292244387

• @Falzo said:

@JackHadrill said:

also some end date of auction would be helpful...

+1

I'm going to close this thread and let it sink. OP can reopen another auction thread once the rules have been read and we will go from there. Thanks to all who had flagged/picked up on this!

Thanked by 2gol3m Falzo

NVMe KVM VPS in Amsterdam, Stockholm, Oslo, Vienna and LA ($2.50/1GB RAM/10GB NVMe/month) (AFF LINK)

This discussion has been closed.