Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One cPanel URL to login for all the servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

One cPanel URL to login for all the servers

Hello Everyone,

Is it possible to set one single URL to login for all the cPanel servers.

i.e If you have two servers 1) in USA and and other in 2) in India.

1) hostname is ip1:2083 / domain1:2083
2) hostname is ip2:2083 / domain2:2083

Is it possible to set i.e URL 'cpanel.domain.com:2083' to login for both the servers from one URL.

Thanks,

Comments

• No it's not.

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

You can create a page on something.domain.com and ask the user to input/select the server he is on from a pree-defined drop down and the credentials and send a the credentials via a POST request to the server selected.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@Host4Geeks said:
    You can create a page on something.domain.com and ask the user to input/select the server he is on from a pree-defined drop down and the credentials and send a the credentials via a POST request to the server selected.

Or better, do a lookup on your side to determine where to POST the credentials.

• I believe most of the provider can do this. I can login to cpanel through client area. Regardless of the server / location.

• @yokowasis said:
    I believe most of the provider can do this. I can login to cpanel through client area. Regardless of the server / location.

It uses the single signon details that are linked in WHMCS for example - there you have a mapping of the product with the server ID to log into.

So you'd have to do this mapping yourself or use some of the commercial software around.