Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for work
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for work

hello, i'm john, i'm 31 and looking for a home base job, does not matter on pay as long you don't scam me.. here is my list on what i can do

Linux System Administration
CentOS
Networking
Microsoft SQL Server
Windows Server
Cisco VPN
Mac OS
Gaming Industry
DOS commands
SSH
Telnet
TCP/IP
Telecommunications
EMS
Firewalls
Criminal Law
Criminal Investigations
Online Social Networking
Cisco Networking
Web Design
CSS
System Administration

also, please note that i have a resume, but no cover letter.. i have stop looking for work in my town here in USA, PA due to lot of reasons--- i do have bills to pay, and looking to help anyone that really wants that help..

i'm not asking for part time, i'm looking for 40 week and up to 80 week
pay can be $5.00/hour if wage to small then its up to you..

i just need help and make it tho this winter times soon-- oil here cost lot..

if you can help please let me know and i can do my best to help you lot out... thanks - John

Comments

• AnaajkskAnaajksk Member
    edited October 2018

me too. I'll only charge 4.00 an hour. lowendjobs

• Let me guess you want cash or bitcoin and how hard is it to write a cover letter

• I understand some of OP's reasons. Nobody would want to pay taxes for corrupted government. Most of the money will go to politician's pocket.

• Or he is on unemployment or disability and is running a game

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • he's only asking for $5/hour. The minimum wage is $15/hour.

• no its not. Fed min wage is 7.25

• @OmgpleaseRead said:
    no its not. Fed min wage is 7.25

Many states also have minimum wage laws which is around $15/hour. That why many stores fired their employees to cover their lost.

you flip burger with no college degree but you want $15/hour.

• @OmgpleaseRead

Quit with your unfounded accusations. The guy is willing to work for the price of a latte every hour and seems honest enough to me. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt -- why won't you?

• TIL even Americans have poor English like me.

• issue is, i was on disable, and i was FD/Medic and as well use to work in GH, - point is, PA wage is $7.25/hour but anyone here that hires will not want to hire anyone unless you have college level with 2 years, i know some of you are discrimination on half of us, and that's okay, i been thro it many years, I'm 31 and want to do something right, and pay it forward .. So go ahead and judge special needs ; everyone here knows, that most company's can't pay the wage so i put in $5.00 to help anyone to cut the cost on what i do.. now, if you want me to lower it to $2.00 so be it.. i have family, that i have to care for, and i'm sure if you was in my shoes, i would help that person out no matter what and train them--

• @OmgpleaseRead said:
    Or he is on unemployment or disability and is running a game

i don't get your question?? i don't do illegal stuff...

• @Chuck said:
    I understand some of OP's reasons. Nobody would want to pay taxes for corrupted government. Most of the money will go to politician's pocket.

Google up Kids for cash... u will see why my state is having issues here..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kids_for_cash_scandal

• @Thehzm said:

@Chuck said:
    I understand some of OP's reasons. Nobody would want to pay taxes for corrupted government. Most of the money will go to politician's pocket.

corrupted politicians.

https://oscarnahunja.wordpress.com/2012/03/29/blood-sucking-creatures-a-k-a-politicians/

• @Chuck said:

@Thehzm said:

@Chuck said:

corrupted politicians.

https://oscarnahunja.wordpress.com/2012/03/29/blood-sucking-creatures-a-k-a-politicians/

yes, and yet our tax payers still losing out.. but not much you can do right?

• @Thehzm said:

@Chuck said:

@Thehzm said:

@Chuck said:

corrupted politicians.

I wouldn't mind if 99% of politicians, especially those want to raise taxes to disappear forever.

• @Chuck said:

@Thehzm said:

@Chuck said:

@Thehzm said:

@Chuck said:

corrupted politicians.

I wouldn't mind if 99% of politicians, especially those want to raise taxes to disappear forever.

Give it time, and i hope they do coz rent and bills are getting taxed up again this year.. so-- and oil

• ChuckChuck Member
    edited October 2018

My property taxes jump from $6000 to $11000 within 3 years. No kidding. Screw those corrupted politicians.

The pain here is that no matter whom you vote for. They are all fucking corrupted. That why I want 99% of politicians to disappear forever.

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • @Chuck said:
    My property taxes jump from $6000 to $11000 within 3 years. No kidding. Screw those corrupted politicians.

The pain here is that no matter whom you vote for. They are all fucking corrupted. That why I want 99% of politicians to disappear forever.

i'm sure PA will hit that as well shorty in fact our city filed ACT 47 due to we got turn down on funds from the state LOL...

• Thehzm said: home base job

Look here

• @opsflops said:

Thehzm said: home base job

Look here

i will look into it.. if it one of them sign ups where you pay -- wont work for me :|

• @Thehzm said:

@opsflops said:

Look here

i will look into it.. if it one of them sign ups where you pay -- wont work for me :|

Isn't that ilegal in the us?

I hope you find a job, just the other day I was hearing an American politicians saying that currently any American that wants to work can find a job.

Seems like your stats on unemployment are as realiable as ours....

• @404error said:

@Thehzm said:

@opsflops said:

Look here

I hope you find a job, just the other day I was hearing an American politicians saying that currently any American that wants to work can find a job.

normally it is, but at lot of at-home-jobs can be a scams at times, unless they hire you from that point, then asking for money to start up types.. and yes i been out of work for sometime, and trying to get back in it. and i don't want to use gofund site just to help with what i have.. Also note, i like to work so ppl wont think i'm lazy so... if anyone is in fact want to hire me, your more welcome to PM me or what not..

Thanked by 1Sokaris07
  • @404error said:

@Thehzm said:

@opsflops said:

Look here

You can find a job if you aren't disable (determined by how bad). Many jobs require you to carry up to 50 lbs.

OP says he is on disable.

• @Chuck said:

@404error said:

@Thehzm said:

@opsflops said:

Look here

You can find a job if you aren't disable (determined by how bad). Many jobs require you to carry up to 50 lbs.

OP says he is on disable.

Yes i can carry up to 50LBs lol why not, i'm no longer on disable due to the state remove me from it :)

• Hello,

Freelancing would be the best thing to work on.
    Will definitely let you if we have any of the openings at our end.

Thanks
    Calvin

• @Thehzm May I see your resume? PM me for a link. What are your proficiencies in DB administration, MariaDB or MySQL, and ElasticSearch clusters? How are you with BitBucket pipelining scripts and Jenkins scripts? Do you have any preference for the working hours? PM if you don't want to share anything publicly.

• you can work as freelancer untill you get a job.
    search your work here on freelacer,upwork,peoples per hour.

• this is still open, let me know if anyone looking for a pair of hands... thanks :)

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

@Thehzm said:
    hello, i'm john, i'm 31 and looking for a home base job, does not matter on pay as long you don't scam me.. here is my list on what i can do

CentOS
    Networking
    Microsoft SQL Server
    Windows Server
    Cisco VPN
    Mac OS
    Gaming Industry
    DOS commands
    SSH
    Telnet
    TCP/IP
    Telecommunications
    EMS
    Firewalls
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Investigations
    Online Social Networking
    Cisco Networking
    Web Design
    CSS
    System Administration

also, please note that i have a resume, but no cover letter.. i have stop looking for work in my town here in USA, PA due to lot of reasons--- i do have bills to pay, and looking to help anyone that really wants that help..

if you can help please let me know and i can do my best to help you lot out... thanks - John

do you know about efa filter? an antispam?

• @georgedatacenter said:

@Thehzm said:

CentOS
    Networking
    Microsoft SQL Server
    Windows Server
    Cisco VPN
    Mac OS
    Gaming Industry
    DOS commands
    SSH
    Telnet
    TCP/IP
    Telecommunications
    EMS
    Firewalls
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Investigations
    Online Social Networking
    Cisco Networking
    Web Design
    CSS
    System Administration

do you know about efa filter? an antispam?

Pm me -- its easy and we can talk there