looking for dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

looking for dedicated server

50$
Number of Cores:8cpu (dual E5)
RAM:24GB RAM or more than
Disk Space:1TB HDD OR more than (IO: more than 100M/S)
Port Speed: 1gbps
Number of IPs: 5ip
Location: Los Angeles

Comments

  • Optimized china connectivity too?

  • creepcreep Member

    idk but try look at https://www.nocix.net/dedicated/

  • gdj4sggdj4sg Member

    @OmgpleaseRead said:
    Optimized china connectivity too?

    how much ?

  • gdj4sggdj4sg Member
    edited October 8

    @creep said:
    idk but try look at https://www.nocix.net/dedicated/

    OK

  • GTHostGTHost Member, Provider
    edited October 8

    @gdj4sg
    We will install new E3 servers in LA on Monday. Please PM me if you need E3. For dual E5 your budget is low.
    https://gthost.com/los-angeles-dedicated-servers/

    Thanked by 1rdpground

    GTHost.com - Instant Dedicated Servers - Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Toronto, Frankfurt.
    Xeon E3 v3 from $49/mo. Ready in 10 mins. No setup fees. Looking Glass

  • gdj4sggdj4sg Member

    @GTHost said:
    @gdj4sg
    We will install new E3 servers in LA on Monday. Please PM me if you need E3. For dual E5 your budget is low.
    https://gthost.com/los-angeles-dedicated-servers/

    ony dual E5

  • Here at Hillary hosting we can acccomate you're needs if you give us acces to you're mail server www.hillarydedies.com

    Thanked by 1Francisco
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

    @Daverno said:
    Here at Hillary hosting we can acccomate you're needs if you give us acces to you're mail server www.hillarydedies.com

    Do you do email hosting?

    Francisco

    Thanked by 2Tumbleguy1 MasonR
    BuyVM - Dedicated KVM Slices / Anycast Support! / Stallion Control Panel / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
  • @Francisco said:

    @Daverno said:
    Here at Hillary hosting we can acccomate you're needs if you give us acces to you're mail server www.hillarydedies.com

    Do you do email hosting?

    Francisco

    @jar get in here, got a killer idea for a Halloween rebrand promotion.

    Professional Shoeminer

  • XiNiXXiNiX Member, Provider

    @gdj4sg said:
    50$
    Number of Cores:8cpu (dual E5)
    RAM:24GB RAM or more than
    Disk Space:1TB HDD OR more than (IO: more than 100M/S)
    Port Speed: 1gbps
    Number of IPs: 5ip
    Location: Los Angeles

    We can deliver this in LA :smile:

    - Dual Xeon L5520 
    - 8 x 2.26 Ghz 
    - 24 GB RAM
    - 1 x 2 TB HDD
    - 100 TB Bandwidth
    - /30 IPv4
    - IPMI & KVMIP
    
    • Regular Price : $69.99 /Mo
    • LET Price : $49.99 /Mo with Coupon Code : LETLA50
    • [ Order Link ]

    XiNiX™ InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. : Virtual & Dedicated Servers in US / EU & India
    Our Very Limited Shared / VPS / Cloud & Dedicated , Promotional Offers > [ Special Offers ]

  • gdj4sggdj4sg Member

    @XiNiX said:

    @gdj4sg said:
    50$
    Number of Cores:8cpu (dual E5)
    RAM:24GB RAM or more than
    Disk Space:1TB HDD OR more than (IO: more than 100M/S)
    Port Speed: 1gbps
    Number of IPs: 5ip
    Location: Los Angeles

    We can deliver this in LA :smile:

    - Dual Xeon L5520
    - 8 x 2.26 Ghz
    - 24 GB RAM
    - 1 x 2 TB HDD
    - 100 TB Bandwidth
    - /30 IPv4
    - IPMI & KVMIP

    • Regular Price : $69.99 /Mo
    • LET Price : $49.99 /Mo with Coupon Code : LETLA50
    • [ Order Link ]

    do you have test ip ?

  • gdj4sggdj4sg Member
    edited October 9

    @XiNiX
    but only 350mbps and 1 ip
    if you provide 5IP. i think it's well

Sign In or Register to comment.