Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Vps!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free Vps!!

Too bad i missed [url=https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/151835/virtono-miami-us-vps-giveaway-for-review]this[/url] before.

so im going ask for this due im broke, lol.
Need some cough* free *cough vps because i love helping people wasting money ;)

so if you have some idling box with an ipv4, care to donate one to me? :)

*yep, the end is nigh. . . .

Comments

• Well, why don't you cough up the following?

• Why you need a VPS specifically

• How this would benefit the person allowing you said privilege

• Reasons why you can't get an LES server for the low low price of a coffee

I don't mind helping people where needed, but you haven't given me reason to do so. Convince us, eh?

• there are lot of free trial VPSes out there. Range from 7 days to 1 year.

• i hope this enough to why i cant get some at LES [img]https://upnhanh.mobi//thumbs/86a589740548dc8dbd266e71f2e8b9c806598d37.jpg[/img] :/

I need for learning more abt managing vps, especially with a site in it.

Yep as u say, it may or may not benefits the people, but atleast they may be happy sharing something with the family of LET :)

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

I dont understand why people requesting something for free without putting more efforts. Try to explain more about your needs and use cases

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

You don't need a VPS in a data center to learn something. OpenVZ, KVM, VMware (ESXi and Workstation), and VirtualBox are all 100% free and they all provide the same learning experience that you'd get from a paid VPS.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @KuJoe said:
    You don't need a VPS in a data center to learn something. OpenVZ, KVM, VMware (ESXi and Workstation), and VirtualBox are all 100% free and they all provide the same learning experience that you'd get from a paid VPS.

You right, virtual box are everyone friends, but not if high connectivity also needed :)

• Nothing comes for free. My friend.

• @FAT32 said:
    I dont understand why people requesting something for free without putting more efforts. Try to explain more about your needs and use cases

i dont need that much, a single core box with 512mb ram and some gb would work, my use cases? I want a playground try to manage some site inside with diff free panel, also without panel. Apt get this and that, :)

• jetchiragjetchirag Member
    edited September 2018

Why exactly do you need high connectivity for that?

• jingling needs high connectivity

• WSWDWSWD Member, Host Rep

@jetchirag said:
    Why exactly do you need high connectivity for that?

Because you can't send massive amounts of spam using low connectivity. :P

• #meh

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • The end is not so far . .

• Damn kids wants everything for free even if loose wants from someone else. Try to ask your mom to sponsor you.

Thanked by 2MKHosting Janevski
  • Google and amazon give you 1 year free. But you need your mom's credit card. You won't get anything here.

• You can only get a free toy if your mom buy you Happy Meal in McTru

• Using exclamation marks instead of question marks annoys me the most.

• It's clickbait.

• @reikuzan Nobody will help you kid, and nobody should, so therefore, you need to help yourself. Install virtualbox on your computer and start installing linux guest virtual machines. Utilize the snapshot functionality so you can screw around and return to a previous state. Molest your home network router with various configurations. Set goals of what it is you want to do and fail repeatedly until you succeed. Then succeed a lot of times and become skilled in something. Learn what's needed on the market, alternate your goals depending on current demand.

But the very first thing you need to learn that 'naledge costs tiem and monies' both combined in a lot of personal sacrifice and effort.

• @Janevski said:
    @reikuzan Nobody will help you kid, and nobody should, so therefore, you need to help yourself. Install virtualbox on your computer and start installing linux guest virtual machines. Utilize the snapshot functionality so you can screw around and return to a previous state. Molest your home network router with various configurations. Set goals of what it is you want to do and fail repeatedly until you succeed. Then succeed a lot of times and become skilled in something. Learn what's needed on the market, alternate your goals depending on current demand.

But the very first thing you need to learn that 'naledge costs tiem and monies' both combined in a lot of personal sacrifice and effort.

maybe he has a limited Internet connectivity. Like 0.5GB quota a month? I suggest just go to any public wifi, download everything you want and mess with them at home, offline.

• The stretched hand that does not tell a story will not receive charity.

• I suggest save money you got from your parents, stop doing ngopi, and smoking, that wasting your money and time.

• Thread closed. If any providers want to help OP out they can reach out to him.

This discussion has been closed.