Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LunaNode - Toronto SSD Cloud - $20 Free Credit for 2018 H1 Provider Poll Participants
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LunaNode - Toronto SSD Cloud - $20 Free Credit for 2018 H1 Provider Poll Participants

perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
edited September 2018 in Offers

This offer is for new customers only!

LunaNode is a cloud platform in Toronto. We offer an extensive array of cloud features:

• Hourly Billing: our services are billed hourly! See pricing here.
  • Live Snapshots: whether you use it for templating or backups, snapshots are super convenient. You can take consistent snapshots without even turning off your VM!
  • Volumes (Block Storage): volumes are block devices that can be attached/detached between your VMs, and are stored on a redundant Ceph cluster. Pricing is just $0.03/GB/mo.
  • Uptime Monitoring, DNS, E-mail: active customers (used at least $3 credit in the current month) can use our uptime monitoring, DNS, and e-mail platforms for free (with limits on free usage)!

If you are not an existing LunaNode customer and you participated in the 2018 H1 provider poll, then we'll give you $20 free credit! Just follow these steps:

• PM me the e-mail address associated with your account so I can add the credit.
  • Must not already be an active/past customer of LunaNode. Sorry!

You will only be able to use the credit for services in Toronto. If you make a payment later you will be able to use our other locations (OVH Montreal/Roubaix) as well.

(This offer is valid until 2 October 2018. It may or may not be available after that, check the comments below.)

Comments

• How could someone who was not your customer voted for you? It’s unrealistic.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2018

levnode said: How could someone who was not your customer voted for you? It’s unrealistic.

The credit is available for anyone who participated in the poll. I changed "vote" to "participate" to try to make this more clear. I am using participation as a proxy for being an active LET member, which is useful to prevent duplicate offer redemption.

Providing credit to users who vote for you is likely against the rules (as it should be). Anyway we are targeting new customers so that wouldn't make sense.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited September 2018

Does the credit have a validity period? I'm thinking what if I redeem it and then use it on a VPS only in a few months from now.

edited September 2018

rm_ said: Does the credit have a validity period? I'm thinking what if I redeem it and then only use it on a VPS in a few months from now.

For now it will not expire. Later I might change the offer, but in that case the change would only affect users who receive the credit after the change.

• ehabehab Member
    edited September 2018

@perennate when will you hug your existing clients again :)

@ehab gave existing customers a small hug a couple months ago :P

• was too far away... will try to be the first next time. have a nice weekend.

• so cute,
    trying register. . .
    Change country
    *country blocked. . .
    Bwa bwa bwa bwa. . . .!!
    [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ravingrabbids/images/8/8f/Rabbid-0.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170830231346[/img]

• A simple bump, so I will remember about this tomorrow and decide if I want to sell my personal data for 20$ :blush:

• hzrhzr Member

reikuzan said: Bwa bwa bwa bwa. . . .!!

Companies can choose who they do business with.

Thanked by 1sayem314
  • If I like free stuff, but I don't know what is "2018 H1 provider poll", is there any reason to try this? :)

• CongHieuCongHieu Member
    edited July 2019

I have previously found crappy promotions on the website https://domainhostcoupon.com and applied. I love to necro threads with shitty coupon sites and domainhostcoupon is a scam.

Massive crap.

• @CongHieu said:
    I have previously found crappy promotions on the website https://domainhostcoupon.com and applied. I love to necro threads with shitty coupon sites and domainhostcoupon is a scam.

Massive crap.

Why are you insulting your own site?