Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Improvement need on hostsolution.ro So rude support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Improvement need on hostsolution.ro So rude support

samucamgsamucamg Member
edited September 2018 in Requests

At this week, I received a great news from hostsolution.ro

They inform are merging they datacenter, and will improve your service.
I loved this part:
" after 02.10.2018 we try to promise maximum 15 minutes in tiketing response ,irrespective of the contracted service, even if it is a low budget, this in the commercial time from 8.00 until 17.00 Monday to Friday, and at night and during the weekend will be a maximum of 3 hours"
I fount here in lowendtalk a great package, so I decide to order this package, and I found some great.
For this vps they are offering Centos 7 how you can see in this pic. https://ibb.co/fL8Zmz
I make a order for this server, and how I need it for plex with rclone, I immediately open a ticket asking to enable fuse.
When I check the welcome email to begin setup my vps, the ssh was not working. So, off course I opened another ticket asking to fix this problem, but for my surprise, I receive this rude message, and I they do not solve my problems.

"First we do not offer centos 7.

second if you open multiple tikets definetly the response will tard more.

Regards,
Marius

Ticket ID: #720960"

What is @cociu Marius don't know what kind off operational system you offer?
I just want my vps abble to access via ssh and fuse enable to start work.
And I'm very helpfully with your new promise for improvements.

Maybe the problem is just with me, sou I made a pool.

Samuel

Comments

• You've made bad a title not choice

• Plis fixed england..

• You can open vps panel and reinstall it

• @chocolateshirt said:
    Plis fixed england..

How??? Becoming president there? I'm curious

Thanked by 1netomx
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

also, its not 02/10/2018 yet....

• Kiwi83Kiwi83 Member
    edited September 2018

That's simply not true. Their support is very polite and professional.

• Pretty sure it's safe to assume that it's just you. @cociu server is by any means is no the greatest. But pretty sure they don't have rude support. I failed to see which word you considered rude.

• @chocolateshirt said:
    You can open vps panel and reinstall it

No, I cannot. Nothing works on they panel.
    I can reinstall with any another os, and still not working.
    I also cannot stop this vps.
    In fact the panel show is stopped, but I still getting ping from it.

• @chocolateshirt said:
    You can open vps panel and reinstall it

Unfur> @yokowasis said:

Pretty sure it's safe to assume that it's just you. @cociu server is by any means is no the greatest. But pretty sure they don't have rude support. I failed to see which word you considered rude.

1 - He ask to do not open many ticket. I only open two, one for enable fuse, another because the vps was not operational.
    2 - I understood as a threat that if you open several tickets it will take longer to respond.

I canceled a previous service because I made a request, and waited 3 days without an answer.

• @Kiwi83 said:
    Consider there is no support if you choose h0sts0luti0ns.

Yes, I can see it know!
    I would use the weekend to set up the server.
    Since the service does not work, who even the employees do not know they offer. And they did not answer or resolve. It's better to look for a real service while I still have time to set up.

• @jetchirag said:
    You've made bad a title not choice

Yes. My first post here. Sorry!

• @jetchirag said:
    You've made bad a title not choice

Yes. My first post here. Sorry!

• I thought that @cociu did offer CentOS-7 on his new-location storage plans, as @samucamg also thought, especially based on the screenshot.

There was a recurring problem of not being able to reinstall an OS via the control panel on the old storage plans, but I thought that this was no longer a problem on the new-location storage plans, but perhaps it still is.

• @angstrom said:
    I thought that @cociu did offer CentOS-7 on his new-location storage plans, as @samucamg also thought, especially based on the screenshot.

There was a recurring problem of not being able to reinstall an OS via the control panel on the old storage plans, but I thought that this was no longer a problem on the new-location storage plans, but perhaps it still is.

I hope. But At this time I will to cancell this server, because it's not working and even if I stop the vps, I still can browse the ip, so I think the public ip they povide for me, is not in this vps, or still in the main machine, that is why I cannot access it by ssh. Plus they never answer any ticket. I think, this was I think, they only check they helpdesk system once per week.

• @angstrom said:
    I thought that @cociu did offer CentOS-7 on his new-location storage plans, as @samucamg also thought, especially based on the screenshot.

I bought one of the new location storage VMs from @cociu (the LXC-based ones) and upon delivery it had no options to reinstall. After a ticket and a few hours it was fixed.

I've sent a few tickets to @cociu over the years, and he's never been anything but nice. Sure, his english could do with quite some improvement, but his manners are ok as long as you're nice to him too.

• @angstrom Please tell me if I'm wrong. I can ping it right now!

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@samucamg said:
    @angstrom Please tell me if I'm wrong. I can ping it right now!

It seems they using modulefactory it has lot of bugs and it could your issue that your IPs already assigned to different client.

• cociu still under fire.

• yes @key900 the ip was in use for another costumer.

• samucamg said: the ip was in use for another costumer.

Hes not a well tailor

Thanked by 1fuzzygerbil
  • Shared services, shared IP's - what's the problem?

• @samucamg said:
    yes @key900 the ip was in use for another costumer.

Ouch. It must be the provisioning module. Remember, @cociu uses LXC on the new-location storage servers, no longer OpenVZ.

• samucamg said: samucamg

I will go for steps and i hope you will understand something from this :

1) if you open multiple tikets our whmcs is put all your tikets down in the list

2) i hope you understand you are not alone in Hostsolutions.ro

3) when we have send the newsletter witch you have received too about move 3 location in one you must to think this is not so easy (yes i know is not your problem but we are humans too)

4) Yes we have promised improvement after the day 02.10.2018 in ticketing response but today is only 29.09.2018 so please set your calendary.

5) you have buy something from our whmcs (a verry old link) because you have spend a day to find a centos7 template this was error from my part to not dezactivate this link , this offer what you have buy was offered here in let i think last year so ... i totaly forget.

6) after all this clearead , i will make you a full refund

I really do not have more time in comment any more in this thread so i hope is all clear for you .

Thanked by 1pike
  • teamacc said: but his manners are ok as long as you're nice to him too.

thanks for point this !

• samucamg said: samucamg

i am tired. Please make a backup from your latest vps because once is done i will terminate and refund you . I am tired to see this threads here. WE ARE FUKING HUMANS , we have send a newsletter about downtime , delays , etc. We are move 600 servers in production with less 30 min downtimes wich is not easy .

So please make a backup and let close this.

Thanks,
    Marius

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Brasil

• samucamg said: Please tell me if I'm wrong. I can ping it right now!

yes you are totaly wrong.

• It's now totally unclear to me what went wrong or didn't go wrong ... (Doesn't matter.)

• @cociu A terrible service like your, that's fine by me.
    Thank you so much for the terrible experience.
    No worry, you can cancel it any time you want.
    I found this package, only google lowendtalk offer

See my response in your system ticket before you TO MAKE A MOUNTAIN OUT OF A MOLEHILL

• @CyberMonday said:
    Shared services, shared IP's - what's the problem?

There is a big problem for vps service off course.

Thanked by 1Lee