Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to use VPN's normal servers in restricted countries?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to use VPN's normal servers in restricted countries?

I'm in restricted country and without obfuscated servers any normal servers don't work on VPN client. I think the ISP's banning them with dpi.
Is there anyway to even use normal servers in restricted countries?
The reason i want to use normal servers is it gives thousands of variety from the servers all around the world. With obfs servers it only gives few and usually they frustrate with captchas when surfing.
On windows or linux what way do you suggest?

Note:
I cant ask this to reddit's vpn section bcs they dont allow new users to ask.

Comments

• You might be able to get some of the Chinese methods to work.
    Censorship Circumvention Library
    https://www.cinsm.xyz/files/
    Username guest
    Password guest

• You can first connect to the obfuscated VPN server, but don't let the VPN client change the default route (for OpenVPN, that is --route-noexec). Manually add an entry to the routing table (destination address is your normal VPN server) to let that address alone be routed through your obfuscated VPN interface. Then you can connect to the normal VPN server normally. This works both on Windows and Linux.

• @psb777 said:
    You can first connect to the obfuscated VPN server, but don't let the VPN client change the default route (for OpenVPN, that is --route-noexec). Manually add an entry to the routing table (destination address is your normal VPN server) to let that address alone be routed through your obfuscated VPN interface. Then you can connect to the normal VPN server normally. This works both on Windows and Linux.

Can we do this on nordvpn or express vpn?

• ehhthingehhthing Member
    edited September 2018

As far as I'm aware, this is impossible unless you have your own server.

What country are you in?

• psb777psb777 Member
    edited September 2018

@devante said:

@psb777 said:
    You can first connect to the obfuscated VPN server, but don't let the VPN client change the default route (for OpenVPN, that is --route-noexec). Manually add an entry to the routing table (destination address is your normal VPN server) to let that address alone be routed through your obfuscated VPN interface. Then you can connect to the normal VPN server normally. This works both on Windows and Linux.

Can we do this on nordvpn or express vpn?

Yes, we can, because in theory you can do this with any providers. Unfortunately, I can't give you a step-by-step tutorial on how to do this on Nord or Express because I'm not a user of either. You need to know how to manipulate the routing table to achieve this.

If you think this is unachievable, I'd suggest using a virtual machine. You can connect to the obfuscated server on the host machine, and (thanks to NAT) you can connect to normal VPN servers and surf the Internet inside the VM.