Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Review VPS From Dewlance
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Review VPS From Dewlance

Hello all,

do you have review of Dewlance vps service, like connection and support ?

Thank's

Comments

• Also, the owner is here on LET and acts like a child when someone complains about the service

Thanked by 1mindofemanizer
  • Review: Don't

• @mindofemanizer said:
    Hello all,

do you have review of Dewlance vps service, like connection and support ?

Thank's

you can search for reviews here and another forum about them. then you decide you go with them or not.
    if you have any doubt about any company order only month to month instead of yearly.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@vovler said:

Also, the owner is here on LET and acts like a child when someone complains about the service

I believe that is a paid review aswell.

• Run away. The guy is a scammer.

• @vovler said: Also, the owner is here on LET and acts like a child when someone complains about the service

He was banned from LET some weeks ago.

• emgemg Veteran
    edited September 2018

I have been a member of LET for over five years. During that time, I saw many negative reviews and problems about Dewlance from their customers. I saw them on LET and elsewhere. I read many posts by Dewlance's owner over those years. In my opinion, Dewlance's owner has behaved in an immature and unethical manner on too many occasions to earn my trust.

Disclaimer: I have never been a Dewlance customer. I won't sign up because I don't trust the owner, based on years of watching his behavior and reading posts from unhappy customers.

• emg said: I have been a member of LET for over five years ... I read many posts by Dewlance's owner over those years. In my opinion, Dewlance's owner has behaved in an immature and unethical manner on too many occasions

+1

emg said: Disclaimer: I have never been a Dewlance customer.

I don't have a benchmark but, I tried a 1gb KVM in Chicago for a couple of months, ending last month. @ $4 a month the free blesta license made the deal. Otherwise it was a VPS with good disk IOPs(1.32k), a mysterious 30%+ disk wait state, and a 50%+ cpu steal rate whenever you put any real load on it.
    I would recommend staying away as well.

• Hi all,

thank's for all posting...

Best Regards!