Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to bypass kimsufi's id verifications?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to bypass kimsufi's id verifications?

devantedevante Member
edited September 2018 in General

Kimsufi has strict id verification policy, it sometimes gets annoying. How do you bypass their manual id verify? What if we don't want to give any of our id, why we should? How do we know it will be safe to store our id on their servers? what if they get hacked in the future? All of their customer data would be comprised. I would never trust anybody to send any id of mine to store on their datacenters. Nobody should imho.

I also realized there are other firms doing these kind of verifications as well.
So how to bypass?

Comments

• If you don't like their policies, why would you want to be their customer?

• Press Ctrl+F4

• @jaypeesmith said:
    If you don't like their policies, why would you want to be their customer?

because they are the cheapest on dedicated in this industry.

• Bypassing ID verification is verrrry simple here I have a quick tutorial for u

1. choose a provider that doesn't require ID verification
    Thanked by 1ralph
  • @devante said: because they are the cheapest on dedicated in this industry.

That doesn't justify bypassing verification. This is the wrong forum for you.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@devante said:
    Kimsufi has strict id verification policy, it sometimes gets annoying.

By far less annoying than the trouble created by people with fake data based accounts.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

So... LET is changing into hack forums ?

Thanked by 2gestiondbi jvnadr
  • Bypass the OVH verification system by not buying any OVH products -- simple as that.

• devante said: So how to bypass?

You don't

devante said: How do we know it will be safe to store our id on their servers? what if they get hacked in the future? All of their customer data would be comprised. I would never trust anybody to send any id of mine to store on their datacenters. Nobody should imho.

See I find that more often than not these days, it isn't really about privacy or security concerns, that is overused as an excuse for the dafties that want to abuse the service, not get traced, change identity and on it goes.

Kimsufi with its low cost of entry is perfect for abusers, they know it hence you give your details or find someone else daft enough to hand over they keys for a rental without knowing who you are.

• I have a bulletproof method. Can sell it for 1337 bucks

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

If you move to another country, you have to integrate yourself.
    A lot of people fail on that, I mean you want to buy something from them.

Why do you even fucking complain? Don't buy there then, simple.

• Kimsufi.. Who? Sounds like something Japanese..)

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Well i would normally troll this but i am going to go ahead and close this thread. Only way to bypass the id check is to not buy it all.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
This discussion has been closed.