Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

β€Ί Resource Usage Overview - removed from cPanel?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Resource Usage Overview - removed from cPanel?

Recently the CPU and Concurrent Connection Usage was removed from my cPanel.

I contacted the shared hosting provider. They told me this: "In new ACL have no permissions for access for viewing CPU and Concurrent Connection Usage".

Now I have no way to check Current Usage stats. Can someone verify what they said is true?

c_Panel_Resource_Usage_Overview

Comments

• The provider removed/disabled it - has nothing to do with cPanel really :smile:

• It’s time to hunt for a new provider πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ an honest one with no hidden agenda... get your data ready for your migration and good luck...

• Why would they want to hide the CPU and Concurrent Connection Usage and lied about it?

• DedicadudeDedicadude Member
    edited September 2018

@Chuck said:
    Why would they want to hide the CPU and Concurrent Connection Usage and lied about it?

You should ask them because only they can answer that question πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

But looking at the positive side, they might missed some settings in their WHM somewhere so better ask your provider directly...

• @Dedicadude said:

@Chuck said:
    Why would they want to hide the CPU and Concurrent Connection Usage and lied about it?

But looking at the positive side, they might missed some settings in their WHM somewhere so better ask your provider directly...

They told me this: "In new ACL have no permissions for access for viewing CPU and Concurrent Connection Usage".

That why I post question on here.

• @Chuck said:

@Dedicadude said:

@Chuck said:

They told me this: "In new ACL have no permissions for access for viewing CPU and Concurrent Connection Usage".

That why I post question on here.

In that case your best bet is to ask at cpanel forum. Michael will answer u there... πŸ˜‚