Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virpus Unpaid orders also have late fees!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virpus Unpaid orders also have late fees!

kingskings Member
edited September 2018 in Help

I am planning to buy a VPS at virpus. I have placed an order, but I have not paid for this order. Therefore, this VPS is not open. This unpaid order has a late payment fee. I am very curious and did not provide services to me. Why is there a late payment fee?

Contact customer service is not canceled!

Comments

• need more details.

• You mean they follow their own tos?

http://virpus.com/tos.php

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • kingskings Member
    edited September 2018

VPS has not been purchased successfully, and VPS has not been opened.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Just ignore it if you never paid in the first place?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@kings said:
    VPS has not been purchased successfully, and VPS has not been opened.

Why did you place an order then ?

• They asking for pay a full cost instead promo if next invoice not paid. You may freely to cancel and move out.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Its just a part of WHMCS, late fee's can be applied as a fixed fee or a percentage, however this does not take in to account people that place an order and simply do not pay.

WHMCS still see's this as an unpaid invoice that has gone beyond its due date, in reality it is highly unlikely they will want to actually charge you this.

Just request the order is cancelled, and place a new one if you actually want service.

If however you did this to try and lock in a promotion rate and never intended to pay straight away then don't be surprised if they choose not to sell to you in the future.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Its just a part of WHMCS, late fee's can be applied as a fixed fee or a percentage, however this does not take in to account people that place an order and simply do not pay.

WHMCS still see's this as an unpaid invoice that has gone beyond its due date, in reality it is highly unlikely they will want to actually charge you this.

Just request the order is cancelled, and place a new one if you actually want service.

If however you did this to try and lock in a promotion rate and never intended to pay straight away then don't be surprised if they choose not to sell to you in the future.

How to request to cancel the order? By opening a new ticket?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

chocolateshirt said: How to request to cancel the order? By opening a new ticket?

yes

• @kings said:
    I am planning to buy a VPS at virpus...

Don't, just don't. They have a terrible reputation. Performance will be disappointing and then customer service will also be disappointing.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • VirpusVirpus Member, Host Rep

Please send a ticket to us, we'd be happy to remove the late fee on your unpaid order