Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    About warehouse for servers
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    About warehouse for servers

    Hello guys,I want to know if there is a warehouse can store servers and routres,There are some servers will uninstall from cabinets, we want to find a place for store them, the location is Fremont,CA

    Comments

    • cociucociu Member, Provider

      interesed in sell in bulk ? i am opened to buy all, pm for more details.

    • @coicu

      Wait, if you want those shipped to Europe, wouldn't it cost a fortune? (assuming you aren't using ship freight)

      wget https://s.flamz.pw/dl/bench.sh && bash bench.sh

      curl https://s.flamz.pw/analytics/bench/stats.php

    • cociu have ship company

      cmiiw

    • Your best bet it to try to make a deal with the DC for their extra unused space, to buy some for storage. I know in one facility, their entire level above the roof was unbuilt and empty. We were able to store equipment there for a short time.

      Failing that, you can have someone local rent a storage unit and act as your courier to transfer equipment from your location to that storage facility. Probably run you less than $75/month and will store many many racks!

      Thanked by 1hahamirror
    • @shell said:
      cociu have ship company

      cmiiw

      Cociu have private Boeing 787

    • @daxterfellowes said:
      Your best bet it to try to make a deal with the DC for their extra unused space, to buy some for storage. I know in one facility, their entire level above the roof was unbuilt and empty. We were able to store equipment there for a short time.

      Failing that, you can have someone local rent a storage unit and act as your courier to transfer equipment from your location to that storage facility. Probably run you less than $75/month and will store many many racks!

      Thank you for reply, Can you recommend a facility for storage in bay area CA, $75/month is very cheap,Where is it ?

    • cociu has F-22 and an army that can take care of everyone's sister :smiley:

    • @hahamirror said:

      @daxterfellowes said:
      Your best bet it to try to make a deal with the DC for their extra unused space, to buy some for storage. I know in one facility, their entire level above the roof was unbuilt and empty. We were able to store equipment there for a short time.

      Failing that, you can have someone local rent a storage unit and act as your courier to transfer equipment from your location to that storage facility. Probably run you less than $75/month and will store many many racks!

      Thank you for reply, Can you recommend a facility for storage in bay area CA, $75/month is very cheap,Where is it ?

      Well, that unfortunately I can't help you with (beyond Google searching). $75 is a starting price point but only reflect the Phoenix metro area and will greatly depend in the bay area regarding size and that location.

      Thanked by 1hahamirror
    • @hahamirror said:
      Hello guys,I want to know if there is a warehouse can store servers and routres,There are some servers will uninstall from cabinets, we want to find a place for store them, the location is Fremont,CA

      Are the servers unplugged, offline? If so, just rent a storage unit.

      Found this on google: https://www.safkeep.com/self-storage-locations/california/fremont-ca-storage-units/44705-Osgood-Road

      5' x 5' is only $77.

      Thanked by 1hahamirror

      .N

    • Why not store it at the data center I'm sure they have available secure storage for a few bucks a month.

      Thanked by 1hahamirror

      Away for the holidays will return 1/9/2019.

    • @HashTag said:
      Why not store it at the data center I'm sure they have available secure storage for a few bucks a month.

      I know some straight up will not want to keep equipment because of the liability. Others charge abhorrent fees for storage. Mostly they just want to keep spare parts on hand rather than full systems. But I'd definitely say it'd be much more helpful to have it sorted on site if it's marginal above a storage unit.

      Thanked by 1hahamirror
    • Are the servers unplugged, offline? If so, just rent a storage unit.

      Found this on google: https://www.safkeep.com/self-storage-locations/california/fremont-ca-storage-units/44705-Osgood-Road

      5' x 5' is only $77.

      Thank you very much!!!!!

    • Be sure there is air conditionning and no humidity !

      Thanked by 1hahamirror

      Thomas - Technical Support - ikoula.com

      hyperv vps /-/ xen cloud vm /-/ dedicated servers

    Sign In or Register to comment.