Looking to buy a two letter domain on a two letter gTLD (ex: ab.cx)
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Looking to buy a two letter domain on a two letter gTLD (ex: ab.cx)

I'm looking to buy a generic two letter domain without any particular meaning. Domain might contain numbers, the only constraint is that it has to be maximum 4 letter long including the gTLD.

Preferable if .cx .rs .ms

Comments

  • There's a ton that are still available. Just go to tld-list.com and use the slider to specify 2 letter tlds. Then try every two letter combo that you think will be worth having to see what's available. I guarantee you'll find something.

  • Yes two letters/digits should be still available. In case you want spend some serious money I have one digit plus 2 letter tld :-)

  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Provider

    I got hk.pn.

    Should be lots of .pn domains

  • @nico said:
    Yes two letters/digits should be still available. In case you want spend some serious money I have one digit plus 2 letter tld :-)

    Which is..?

    There are also hundreds of 2 letters .al domains which you can grab : ) (signature).

    Regards,

  • @MasonR said:
    There's a ton that are still available. Just go to tld-list.com and use the slider to specify 2 letter tlds. Then try every two letter combo that you think will be worth having to see what's available. I guarantee you'll find something.

    Thank you I found something!

    @nico said:
    Yes two letters/digits should be still available. In case you want spend some serious money I have one digit plus 2 letter tld :-)

    Hey sorry but serious money is probably too much for my needs here, thank you anyway.

  • If you still need some, you can try this tool I wrote last year https://github.com/Har-Kuun/DomainMegaBot

    I run it once in a while to grab some cool 2-letter cctld domains :wink:

    Thanked by 2pike that_guy

    [US Only]Get 50000 Points when you sign up for the Amex Gold Card, 4x points for every dollar spent on dining and supermarkets, and much more! Apply today http://refer.amex.us/HAOCHSXVDu?XLINK=MYCP

  • @dedipromo said:
    If you still need some, you can try this tool I wrote last year https://github.com/Har-Kuun/DomainMegaBot

    I run it once in a while to grab some cool 2-letter cctld domains :wink:

    This tool just took one sentence to get love by me: This script is written in C

    Thanked by 2dedipromo maverickp
  • LaxminLaxmin Member
    edited September 19

    Here you go, you can thank me.
    https://catechgory.com/

    Also: https://iwantmyname.com

    Thanked by 1that_guy
  • Just tried to check "lig.ma", already registered to some company...

  • sent pm

    got 2 .cx and pe 2 letters

  • depend on your budget :)

    most 2 letter .id still available to order

    We only support unsupported OS!

  • all of 2 letter .cx listed there already gone long time ago. didnt check another extention though

    We only support unsupported OS!

  • @sibaper said:

    all of 2 letter .cx listed there already gone long time ago. didnt check another extention though

    I know right. Wonder if I should complain to shareasale and get him banned for such a bad shill.

    Looking to add some Black Friday specials under 20 euro year. PM me.
    Affiliate links: Cloudcone Virmach

  • AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Provider

    If .al or .si would be ok, we have some...

    wWw.AlbaHost.Net Albanian .AL domains, VPS/VDS and Hosting Services.
    | Use coupon code .AL to get an .al domain for 8€/year.

  • xaocxaoc Member
    edited September 19

    @armandorg said:

    @nico said:
    Yes two letters/digits should be still available. In case you want spend some serious money I have one digit plus 2 letter tld :-)


    Which is..?

    There are also hundreds of 2 letters .al domains which you can grab : ) (signature).

    Regards,

    It seems the min is 3 char.(To probably avoid an.al registrations)

    Notes

    • The minimum characters for the ccTLD .AL is 3, each domain with extension .AL should be greater or equal to 3

    So Say We All

  • In the end i registered a new one for ~30$ there are still plenty of zones with domains available that i didn't know of

  • armandorgarmandorg Member
    edited September 19

    @xaoc said:

    @armandorg said:

    @nico said:
    Yes two letters/digits should be still available. In case you want spend some serious money I have one digit plus 2 letter tld :-)


    Which is..?

    There are also hundreds of 2 letters .al domains which you can grab : ) (signature).

    Regards,

    It seems the min is 3 char.(To probably avoid an.al registrations)

    Notes

    • The minimum characters for the ccTLD .AL is 3, each domain with extension .AL should be greater or equal to 3

    I should be fixing just something i said earlier, not hundreds anymore. A few. But yes you can still registered 2 letters domain names with .AL extension.

    P.S: http://an.al/ is a working website.

  • @armandorg said:

    @xaoc said:

    @armandorg said:

    @nico said:
    Yes two letters/digits should be still available. In case you want spend some serious money I have one digit plus 2 letter tld :-)


    Which is..?

    There are also hundreds of 2 letters .al domains which you can grab : ) (signature).

    Regards,

    It seems the min is 3 char.(To probably avoid an.al registrations)

    Notes

    • The minimum characters for the ccTLD .AL is 3, each domain with extension .AL should be greater or equal to 3


    I should be fixing just something i said earlier, not hundreds anymore. A few. But yes you can still registered 2 letters domain names with .AL extension.

    P.S: http://an.al/ is a working website.

    Haha, seems i checked @ the wrong registrar :smiley:

    Thanked by 1armandorg

    So Say We All

  • @xaoc said:

    @armandorg said:

    @xaoc said:

    @armandorg said:

    @nico said:
    Yes two letters/digits should be still available. In case you want spend some serious money I have one digit plus 2 letter tld :-)


    Which is..?

    There are also hundreds of 2 letters .al domains which you can grab : ) (signature).

    Regards,

    It seems the min is 3 char.(To probably avoid an.al registrations)

    Notes

    • The minimum characters for the ccTLD .AL is 3, each domain with extension .AL should be greater or equal to 3


    I should be fixing just something i said earlier, not hundreds anymore. A few. But yes you can still registered 2 letters domain names with .AL extension.

    P.S: http://an.al/ is a working website.

    Haha, seems i checked @ the wrong registrar :smiley:

    Sure thing ;)

  • JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited September 20

    You could register a .mk domain, just go to the MARNet whois page and see if the domain you want is available, then from the list of registrars chose one and register the domain through them.

    ddhost are the cheapest, i currently use their services.
    The most known, reputable and expensive are mkhost, i used to use their services.
    The ISPs (T-Mobile/Vip/Neotel) want you to use their business internet services first, sign the deeds from your house and your first born male to them in order to do anything.
    I've been using some of the other registrars too i won't mention them, but the experience was not satisfiable at best - most, but not all of them are just domain thiefs, squatters, spammers and similar low life who managed to deposit 1500EUR to MARNet back in the days.
    The domain should cost at around 10-15EUR retail price and whoever else, not in the above mentioned list, is selling you .mk domains just wants to rip you off and perhaps steal your future domain too, at some point in time after it gains some popularity.

    But, considering your future investment in a .mk domain...
    Have in mind that our glorious country - Macedonia shall most likely cease to exist after the referendum, 30-th this month...

    So i don't know, maybe you're better off investing your money on buying two 10kg sacks of potatoes.

    I'd go even as far as saying you'd be better of losing those 15EUR on the street, as if they fell from your pocket in a sewer hole, rather than giving them to a dying corrupt government organisation as MARNet.

    Thanked by 1that_guy
Sign In or Register to comment.