searching for Dedicated servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

searching for Dedicated servers

hey i am searching for Dedicated servers for gaming community
my max is 70$
thanks !
i will host csgo gmod maybe minecraft and more
i am planing to open for first 5 - 6 and some of them 128 tick csgo servers and 1 gmod
i need server that will run them good
2 of the servers will be 10 slots most of them 20 - 28 slots and one is 64 tick rest is 128 tick
thanks

Comments

  • SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Provider
    edited September 18

    Do you have a location in mind for these dedicated servers? Europe? USA?

  • prefer Europe

  • ZareZare Member, Provider

    We have i7-4790, 16GB RAM, 1 x 240GB SSD - Can do it for £45/m ex VAT in London Docklands. Comes with free Corero based DDoS protection too.

    Thanked by 1wa44io4

    Zare.com - UK Baremetal Servers with DDoS protection - Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/zare

  • +1 for Zare

    Thanked by 1Zare
  • skbenterpriseskbenterprise Member, Provider

    On behalf of SKB Enterprise B.V. I can offer you the following server:

    B-L5520-32

    • Intel Xeon L5520 (4 cores, 8 threads, 2.26 GHz)
    • 32 GB DDR3 RAM
    • 480 GB SSD
    • 1x IPv4
    • 1 Gbps uplink
    • 25 TB traffic

    Monthly price: € 35,00 (~ $40,87)
    Setup fee: € 0,00
    Setup time: < 24 hours

    Can be ordered at https://clients.skb-enterprise.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=137

    If you're in need of custom offers, please send us an e-mail at [email protected] You can also look at our other offers at https://skb-enterprise.com/dedicated-server/

    Datacenter: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Network: AS64425

    Why should you choose us instead of others?

    • We're in business since 2013
    • We own the hardware were our customers run on
    • Our support is always available, even in the weekend and night. We usually reply within 1 hour
    • Monthly contracts
    • Gameservers, VPN, adult content and streaming is allowed on our network
    • Real-time insights into your traffic usage and Reverse DNS is configurable

    Payment methods

    • PayPal
    • CreditCard
    • Bank transfer
    • iDeal
    • Bitcoin
    • Sofort
    • Giropay
    • MyBank

    Company details
    SKB Enterprise B.V.
    CoC The Netherlands: 69737770
    VAT: NL857990822B01
    Website: www.skb-enterprise.com
    Sales: [email protected]

    SKB Enterprise - Affordable hosting in Amsterdam, Netherlands. 100% owned hardware. www.skb-enterprise.com
    SSD VPS - Dedicated Servers - Unmetered Dedicated Server - Colocation

  • ChristianDSHChristianDSH Member, Provider

    Maybe one of our sale servers is interesting for you:
    https://deinserverhost.de/cart.php?gid=20

    Dedi 4790k SSD
    * 32GB DDR3 RAM
    * 120GB SSD
    * Debian/Ubuntu/CentOS
    46,99€ monthly

    Dedi 6700K HDD
    * 32GB DDR4 RAM
    * 2x1TB HDD
    * Debian/Ubuntu/CentOS
    50,00€ monthly

    They come with Combahton DDoS Protection and are set up within 24-48hours, fully prepaid. Each Server comes with 8000GB Traffic per month, which is more than enough for your use case.

    DeinServerHost.de :: VPS, Dedicated Servers, Teamspeak and Gameservers hosted in Germany, Frankfurt - Includes DDoS Protection from Voxility or Combahton || Windows VPS LET Edition 3,95€ mothly click here || Hosting since 2013

  • GameTownProjectsGameTownProjects Member, Provider

    We offer I7 3930K in Frankfurt with Voxility DDoS Protection.

    https://gt-host.de/index.php?page=item_addons&id=205

    If you take it with out addons I can make 59,99€ per month.
    All offers on our Website are Prepaid and are supported by our 24/7 available Team.

  • @rami4325 I have also game servers you mentioned. Thus, I recommend you to choose a good CPU.

    My friend worked with DeinServerHost.de their prices are good and services good too.

    you may choose them.

  • @Zare said:
    We have i7-4790, 16GB RAM, 1 x 240GB SSD - Can do it for £45/m ex VAT in London Docklands. Comes with free Corero based DDoS protection too.

    thanks i cant see this offer on your website can i get with it windows ?
    are you sure its will run 5 - 6 csgo seerver and 1 gmod ? someone told me its 1 core per server i think

    can i contact you on the live chat?

    @ChristianDSH said:
    Maybe one of our sale servers is interesting for you:
    https://deinserverhost.de/cart.php?gid=20

    Dedi 4790k SSD
    * 32GB DDR3 RAM
    * 120GB SSD
    * Debian/Ubuntu/CentOS
    46,99€ monthly

    Dedi 6700K HDD
    * 32GB DDR4 RAM
    * 2x1TB HDD
    * Debian/Ubuntu/CentOS
    50,00€ monthly

    They come with Combahton DDoS Protection and are set up within 24-48hours, fully prepaid. Each Server comes with 8000GB Traffic per month, which is more than enough for your use case.

    what os i can get ?
    are you sure its will run 5 - 6 csgo seerver and 1 gmod ?
    any setup fee ?> @Neoon said:

    I would get a SYS game for 34.99€ in France => https://www.soyoustart.com/ie/order/soYouStart.xml?reference=1801sysgame04

    Otherwise you can go cheaper with Kimsufi or just check: https://novadedi.net

    SYS game they are good ?
    they have any os or something ?
    i remmber someone told me that they asking for id ?

  • Hetzner auction maybe? https://www.hetzner.com/sb

  • @rami4325 said:
    SYS game they are good ?
    they have any os or something ?
    i remmber someone told me that they asking for id ?

    Well, its OVH, its more medium, but not bad.
    Yea they can ask you for ID, if you pay with paypal, the chance is lower.

    Since its game AntiDDoS they basically drop all packages that do not fit in the preconfigured filters, basically always on AntiDDoS.

  • ChristianDSHChristianDSH Member, Provider
    edited September 18

    rami4325 said: what os i can get ?
    are you sure its will run 5 - 6 csgo seerver and 1 gmod ?
    any setup fee ?

    There's no setup fee on the sale servers, only on regular dedicated servers, but you can see setup fees transparently during making your order.

    OS is: Debian 8, 9 Ubuntu 16,18 CentOS 6,7 and also Windows Server 2012 and 2016, but Windows Server costs a fee of 8,00€ monthly.

    If it's sufficient depends on the usage of your servers, but we're also hosting our customer Gmod / CSGO Servers on Core i7 systems without problems.

    DeinServerHost.de :: VPS, Dedicated Servers, Teamspeak and Gameservers hosted in Germany, Frankfurt - Includes DDoS Protection from Voxility or Combahton || Windows VPS LET Edition 3,95€ mothly click here || Hosting since 2013

  • ZareZare Member, Provider

    @rami4325 said:

    @Zare said:
    We have i7-4790, 16GB RAM, 1 x 240GB SSD - Can do it for £45/m ex VAT in London Docklands. Comes with free Corero based DDoS protection too.

    thanks i cant see this offer on your website can i get with it windows ?
    are you sure its will run 5 - 6 csgo seerver and 1 gmod ? someone told me its 1 core per server i think

    can i contact you on the live chat?

    You can order with Windows. Would be £14.00 per month ex VAT for a rented license.

    Zare.com - UK Baremetal Servers with DDoS protection - Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/zare

  • IkoulaIkoula Provider

    Hello,

    We are running a special offer that might feet :

    AGILE L server
    -Xeon E3 1230v5
    -32 GB DDR4
    -2*1 TB Raid software
    -GF GT 710 1 GB

    More info on https://www.ikoula.com/en/dedicated-server

    Thomas - Community manager - ikoula.com

    hyperv vps /-/ xen cloud vm /-/ dedicated servers

  • akhfaakhfa Member

    Just curious, do we need windows server to host csgo? Are there any binary for Linux?

  • @akhfa said:
    Just curious, do we need windows server to host csgo? Are there any binary for Linux?

    Windows certainly isn't required and likely adds more resource overhead instead of running on Linux.

    Steamcmd is Linux-compatible, though it's even easier to deploy and manage Steam servers by using LinuxGSM.

    Thanked by 1akhfa
Sign In or Register to comment.