.com for Just $0.88
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

.com for Just $0.88

XiNiXXiNiX Member, Provider

NameCheap seems to be offering .coms for Just $0.88 with coupon code :

COM88

They have some others domains for the same price as well :

https://www.namecheap.com/promos/amazing88s.aspx

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho

XiNiX™ InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. : Virtual & Dedicated Servers in US / EU & India

Comments

• recurring?

• nomore.com new gtlds breaks the power.

Do you have a mail in a box?

• ecoupon.io is your friend guys

• For .com, I get this

ERROR: This coupon has expired or has already been applied to your account(s).Sorry, but you are not allowed to use this coupon code

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    For .com, I get this

ERROR: This coupon has expired or has already been applied to your account(s).Sorry, but you are not allowed to use this coupon code

They need your money. No DISCOUNT!

• hahahaa....

For another with 0.88 promo, it's working. But not for com :smile:

• @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    hahahaa....

For another with 0.88 promo, it's working. But not for com :smile:

You can register anotherdomain.xyz is awesome!

• XiNiX said: NameCheap seems to be offering .coms for Just $0.88 with coupon code : COM88

Coupon code COM88 for New Account only, the price for .com domain is $0.88 with the coupon.

• @netguy said:

XiNiX said: NameCheap seems to be offering .coms for Just $0.88 with coupon code : COM88

Coupon code COM88 for New Account only, the price for .com domain is $0.88 with the coupon.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh! End is night!

Thanked by 1WebProject

• Quite nice deal to be honest, but I do think most people here already have an account at Namecheap so very few benefit from it.

@mailinabox said:
    ecoupon.io is your friend guys

What a terrible site.. also nice self-promotion..

• WebProjectWebProject Member, Provider

No thanks, personally don’t like Namecheap or Godaddy or 123-reg, all of them are good for first year only

VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN-HVM VPS Plans
    Are you looking for best price for self-managed VPS? See WebProVPS website for more details.
  • @WebProject said:
    No thanks, personally don’t like Namecheap or Godaddy or 123-reg, all of them are good for first year only

Name one company that offers or recently offered cheap recurring prices for .com

It just doesn't work that way. No matter how much we would like it.

• WebProjectWebProject Member, Provider
    edited September 16

@Yura said:

@WebProject said:

Name one company that offers or recently offered cheap recurring prices for .com

Namesilo and porkbun better prices for .com and namecheap is not cheap anymore to compare with other ones. Namecheap charge $13 to renew domain name is very expensive and not cheap anymore!

Try the following website to see better prices for renewal:
    https://tld-list.com/tld/com

Thanked by 3axxess Chuck raynor
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN-HVM VPS Plans
    Are you looking for best price for self-managed VPS? See WebProVPS website for more details.
  • porkbunnnnnnnnnnnn is bun band

• Prime404Prime404 Member
    edited September 16

@mailinabox said:
    porkbunnnnnnnnnnnn is bun band

Your irrelevant shitpost comments aren't funny as you're not even original at this point.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @Prime404 said:

@mailinabox said:
    porkbunnnnnnnnnnnn is bun band

Your irrelevant shitpost comments aren't funny as you're not even original at this point.

I am not a pig.

• @WebProject said:

@Yura said:

@WebProject said:

Namesilo and porkbun better prices for .com and namecheap is not cheap anymore to compare with other ones. Namecheap charge $13 to renew domain name is very expensive and not cheap anymore!

Try the following website to see better prices for renewal:

I thought we are talking about $1 recurring prices which never happen outside first year promotion, which is the OP is about. If by cheap you mean $9 per year... Ok, I agree with that. That's just a different story and normal pricing to me.

• Hope Namecheap will not be like Godaddy. Few years ago they had really good rates, but then cancelled all coupons and now Godaddy have highest rates on the market. have to move to namecheap.

• @sibsoft said:
    Hope Namecheap will not be like Godaddy. Few years ago they had really good rates, but then cancelled all coupons and now Godaddy have highest rates on the market. have to move to namecheap.

They kind of have already and they've been raising their prices quite a bit over the last few years, so I would highly suggest looking at another registrar like Porkbun or Namesilo as they tend to offer cheaper renewal prices.

• @Prime404 said:

@sibsoft said:
    Hope Namecheap will not be like Godaddy. Few years ago they had really good rates, but then cancelled all coupons and now Godaddy have highest rates on the market. have to move to namecheap.

They kind of have already and they've been raising their prices quite a bit over the last few years, so I would highly suggest looking at another registrar like Porkbun or Namesilo as they tend to offer cheaper renewal prices.

And that too without coupons. Namesilo.com is great, they will update their UI very soon.

• @TheKiller said:

@Prime404 said:

@sibsoft said:

And that too without coupons. Namesilo.com is great, they will update their UI very soon.

Namesilo UI is currently the worthless source code.

• saibalsaibal Member
    edited September 17

@TheKiller said: they will update their UI very soon

Do you have any reference to this?

• @saibal said:

They use a zero quality source code like made with MS PowerPoint.

• @TheKiller said:

Not like the UI matters too much anyways as long as you can set nameservers, DS-keys and whatever. Not like you sit and stare at their panel all day ;)

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @saibal said:

I asked them via ticket.

• @mailinabox said:

@saibal said:

They use a zero quality source code like made with MS PowerPoint.

On another forum, many people respected the old style and said it was stable and consistent.

Wtf are you doing in the panel? I've had a dozen domains with them for years and have yet to run into a bug or error related to the panel. Worst thing was on a transfer in, I setup all the A and cnames before transfer completed, and had to go in and do another apply after the transfer for it to take effect. Same thing happened at another registrar, so I didn't take that as a bug, just not an implemented feature.

I hate rebels panel way more.

• What is the renewal price at the second year? I heard that NameSilo is more cheaper than Namecheap and Godaddy when renewing the domain name.

• mfsmfs Member

BoldBaatar said: What is the renewal price at the second year? I heard that NameSilo is more cheaper than Namecheap and Godaddy when renewing the domain name.

You can always transfer to namesilo as soon as your domain isn't in registrar lock any more.

• Namesilo is such! Untill fix new UI more powerful will be and more secure!

• wish crazy would do the £1 .uk renewals again. got loads of my domains for 10 years usint it.

• @mfs said:

BoldBaatar said: What is the renewal price at the second year? I heard that NameSilo is more cheaper than Namecheap and Godaddy when renewing the domain name.

You can always transfer to namesilo as soon as your domain isn't in registrar lock any more.

Thanks. I purchased a domain name on Godaddy and found out the renewal price is not cheap. I have never transfered a domain to NameSilo, how is the service of NameSilo?

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Provider

@BoldBaatar said:

@mfs said:

Thanks. I purchased a domain name on Godaddy and found out the renewal price is not cheap. I have never transfered a domain to NameSilo, how is the service of NameSilo?

Excellent. Highly recommended.

Thanked by 2BoldBaatar TheKiller

XiNiX™ InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. : Virtual & Dedicated Servers in US / EU & India

• mfsmfs Member

BoldBaatar said: how is the service of NameSilo

Once your domains get on NameSilo, you won't generally feel the need to transfer them again ever.
    Eventually all my domains end on NameSilo, with the only exception of TLDs they can't/won't hand (e.g. .eu and European ccTLDs in general)

• Namesilo is my goto. I have one with Google domains for DDNS and CAA DNS features for a few bucks over Namesilo, and a couple .ca with rebel.com, but don't care for rebel, just they had best .ca price at the time.

• Is it bad to buy a bunch of cheap domains and then drop them before the renew time?

Not sure if that would angry someone at ICANN?

• @Chuck said:
    Is it bad to buy a bunch of cheap domains and then drop them before the renew time?

No, ICANN would be happy for the money they got.

• @donli said:

@Chuck said:
    Is it bad to buy a bunch of cheap domains and then drop them before the renew time?

No, ICANN would be happy for the money they got.

the best domain is the .luxury

• @mailinabox said:

The only luxury domain is .com

Thanked by 1armandorg
  • @donli said:

@mailinabox said:

The only luxury domain is .com

Couldn’t agree more.

• @donli said: