Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Something similer to Sendgrid for free or cheapest rate
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Something similer to Sendgrid for free or cheapest rate

hi.
i need a smtp relay service which provide free service or less then 5$/month. 10,000/month is big enough for me. i use cpanel, so need a documentation on setup for exim. i tried sendgrid.com but there shared ip is blocked on yahoomail. my mail is going to gmail and other site properly but yahoo reject there emails due to bad ip reputation. sendgride said i need to upgrade to pro package which worth almost 80$ monthly which is impossible to me. i tried sparkpost.com but there configuration documents is confusing still i tried but not working. i tried mailgun and mailjet but mailgun need credit card to use free service and mailjet need verification which i already send documents. still there configuration also not easy to me as sendgrid describe.
is there any provider who want me to provide free smtp relay service or less then 5$ with dedicated ip?

Comments