help me Domain and Brand
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

help me Domain and Brand

vdsvds Member
edited September 15 in Domains

What do you think about this Domain name and Brand?
my domain name :vps.wtf

Comments

• I hope for your sake that the domain tld lasts long.

I am the ban hammer of LET. Fear Me.

• WTF?

• If a program actually fits in memory and has enough disk space, it is guaranteed to crash.
    • If such a program has not crashed yet, it is waiting for a critical moment before it crashes.

• vdsvds Member

@hammer said:
    I hope for your sake that the domain tld lasts long.

why?

• vdsvds Member

@jvnadr said:
    WTF?

yes What do you think ؟

• With that domain name you better offer VPS's cheaper than any other provider : )

Thanked by 1Chuck
  • Part of the reason why most people get the few populer tlds is because they are more likely to stay long than funny tld's.

I am the ban hammer of LET. Fear Me.

• Sucks dicks if you ask me.

• @jvnadr said:
    WTF?

wtf?

• @jetchirag said:

@jvnadr said:
    WTF?

wtf?

wtf?!

☆ Black Friday 2017 winner: Veesp.com (aff).

• @vds said:
    What do you think about this Domain name and Brand?
    my domain name :vps.wtf

Now you made me buy fuck.wtf from Porkbun. It was your idea coming here with such TLD and popping such questions in my head. Now I don't know what to do with it or how to sell it, because I am gaining more questions than before. My head is a mess because of you... and your vps.WTF domain and TLD.

Why have I typed whois for it and why did I buy it ?!

• djndjn Member

You can buy p00 DOT fun from me for $2000 I was gona point it to tubgirl but for the right money its yours

• WHAT THE FUCK?

Do you have a mail in a box?

• vdsvds Member

@mailinabox said:
    WHAT THE FUCK?

What is .wtf?
    Nothing says “You won’t believe this!” like .wtf. This domain is perfect for any website that spotlights the unbelievable things we do – from the amazing to the hilariously lame.
    Your perfect domain name is waiting.
    With hundreds of new domain extensions coming to the web, finding an address that fits you is easier than ever. Capture the incredible with .wtf.

• @vds said:

@mailinabox said:
    WHAT THE FUCK?

What is .wtf?
    Nothing says “You won’t believe this!” like .wtf. This domain is perfect for any website that spotlights the unbelievable things we do – from the amazing to the hilariously lame.
    Your perfect domain name is waiting.
    With hundreds of new domain extensions coming to the web, finding an address that fits you is easier than ever. Capture the incredible with .wtf.

All new domains is for grove ICANN budget to buy new houses! :D shitty tlds

• @mailinabox said:

Some years ago .com started, and it sold domains, and become popular. Other gTLD (.org .net .info) also became popular. Country level domains (.us .de .fr) also sold and became popular. What makes you think these new gTLD are shitty? Those will sell and will become popular, but it takes some time to exit from that .COM/.NET monopole, and prices will drop as specific gTLD become known and affordable.

I think even ICANN will drop prices and requirements to register a .gTLD. Everything is getting cheaper, as technology becomes more and more accessible. Look at us: creative monkeys arguing about buying words for basic DNS translation in an era of fiber optics and computing power well beyond our needs (I may be the only one thinking there is something wrong with this, and still I'm a monkey with idling computing power).

• @default said:

@mailinabox said:

Some years ago .com started, and it sold domains, and become popular. Other gTLD (.org .net .info) also became popular. Country level domains (.us .de .fr) also sold and became popular. What makes you think these new gTLD are shitty? Those will sell and will become popular, but it takes some time to exit from that .COM/.NET monopole, and prices will drop as specific gTLD become known and affordable.

I think even ICANN will drop prices and requirements to register a .gTLD. Everything is getting cheaper, as technology becomes more and more accessible. Look at us: creative monkeys arguing about buying words for basic DNS translation in an era of fiber optics and computing power well beyond our needs (I may be the only one thinking there is something wrong with this, and still I'm a monkey with idling computing power).

You now the proble m is not enought the ABC for ICANN and if they want make more money they need new TLDs. COM NET ORG run out of ideas and they need more name to invest.

• @mailinabox said:
    You now the proble m is not enought the ABC for ICANN and if they want make more money they need new TLDs. COM NET ORG run out of ideas and they need more name to invest.

Any private gTLD has a ~$25.000 annually fee, money goes to ICANN.

• robohostrobohost Member
    edited September 16

Offer high price vps with low uptime

• @default said:

@mailinabox said:

Any private gTLD has a ~$25.000 annually fee, money goes to ICANN.

COM NET ORG