Fleio 1.0 stable is now available - get a 20% discount
After two years of alpha version releases we're now releasing the first stable version of Fleio.
Order a Fleio license by September 30th 2018 and get a 20% discount. Contact us for more details.
If you want to build a cloud, OpenStack is the number one open source software system to orchestrate your cloud’s components. If you want to sell cloud services to the general public, Fleio is the link between the end-users and your public cloud.
See online demo:
Fleio main features:
- New users can sign up and add invoicing information. VAT ID is validated online and client is marked as tax exempt if a valid VAT ID is provided.
- End-users can create OpenStack compute instances up to the quota defined in OpenStack. For each end-user, a new OpenStack project is created. Compute instances actions available to staff and end-users: create, reboot, shutdown, rescue, rebuild, rename, resize, change root password, add/remove IP, add/delete security group, access web console, delete, see console log, see CPU and network metrics, create snapshots, attach volumes.
- end-users manage volumes, networks, floating IPs, routers, SSH keys
- DNS hosting. End-users can add DNS zones
- Pre-paid or post-paid billing model
- End-users can manage OpenStack API users
- OpenStack multi-region
- Fleio measures OpenStack resource usage and you can define pricing on the cloud billing model, per second, minute or hour
- pricing configurable options. E.g. you can define prices for extra IPs, system managent, Windows license etc.
- cPanel shared web hosting accounts automation
- cPanel licenses automations via the cPanel manage2 API
- MaxMind fraud check
- tax rules
- true multi currency: currency defined on the invoice level. If you change a client's default currency it will not change already issued invoices
- WHMCS module
- enable/disable any of the Fleio features
and many more. See full features list here: https://fleio.com#features