Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hiring - 3 months ( probation )
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hiring - 3 months ( probation )

BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Hello Folks,

We're hiring people with experience in using Amazon Web Services no need of certification we'll go through a series of interview rounds.

Your job details will be discussed over Email / Skype call. Looking for 2x fresher 2x mid-level experienced guys. Work experience is a bonus.

You can find me directly on Discord bbharat95#1995 / qovic.bharat ( Skype ) / [email protected].

Shifts would be around

1) 11:30 AM PDT to 17:30 PM PDT
1) 17:30 PM PDT to 23:30PM PDT

Comments

• Salary per hour for given positions...?

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@LTniger said:
    Salary per hour for given positions...?

Would be disclosed based on individual. Also it's per month and not per hour.

• niknik Member, Host Rep

@BharatB said:

@LTniger said:

A salary range would be interesting for some people anyways.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited September 2018

@BharatB said:

@LTniger said:

Why do you expect then, that people will apply?
    They invest there personal time and you do not even bother, posting the salary?

Thanked by 1dedotatedwam
  • @LTniger said:

15% off all BharatB services for life.

Thanked by 1BharatB

@Neoon said:
    Why do you expect then, that people will apply?
    They invest there personal time and you do not even bother, posting the salary?

I can't pay everyone $1k while someone might deserve 2k while someone might deserve 3k. I have my reasons for not disclosing pay grade since each individual will have his very own unique personality and skillset.

Also I posted here to give back to the community I'm not forcing anyone to work. I just thought some people might be looking for an opportunity.

As for your comment I don't think any reply would satisfy you so I'd as much refrain from responding to it.

Thanked by 1PremiumN

@trewq please lock this thread I don't want to attract comments. All the details for contact are already present so the interested can directly contact us.

This discussion has been closed.