Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

****vps.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

****vps.com

qzjqjhqzjqjh Member
edited October 2013 in Offers

Moderator edit: don't go copy-paste offers threads from other users here.

Comments

• Are you copying hardcloud offer template? Even the sentence. Seriously?

• @budi1413 said:
    Are you copying hardcloud offer template? Even the sentence. Seriously?

是的。。。我英文很差。。理解一下。
    Yes... My English is so bad. To understand.

• @qzjqjh said:

Hire someone to help you, or you are just telling fairy tales.

• @qzjqjh said:

Can clients expect English support or no?

• StarryStarry Member, Host Rep

Hi Boss Qiu:

Just hire me to translate it for you.

邱总请我翻译吧:lol

• WorldWorld Veteran
    edited October 2013

Any looking glass?

• aglodekaglodek Member
    edited October 2013

Chinese Culture 101, guys: the Chinese believe a bad attempt is a good start, something that can be improved with time. They don't get it that a poor attempt, especially offering a professional service or product, is very counterproductive. Especially so when selling to crazy foreign devils ;) Then they apologize and think that solves the problem and don't understand why you are not impressed with their best and sincere effort. This said, in the end, it seems to be an effective strategy, when coupled with very low prices, that is. Unprofessional or not, how much do you want to bet there will be people who will take him up on this...? And somewhere down the road, PepoVPS - most likely reborn under a different name - may very well become a force to reckon with ;)

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • @andrzej said:
    Chinese Culture 101, guys: the Chinese believe a bad attempt is a good start, something that can be improved with time. They don't get it that a poor attempt, especially offering a professional service or product, is very counterproductive. Especially so when selling to foreigners. Then they apologize and think that solves the problem and don't understand why you are not impressed with their best and sincere effort. This said, in the end, it seems to be an effective strategy, when coupled with very low prices, that is. Unprofessional or not, how much do you want to bet there will be people who will take him up on this...? And somewhere down the road, PepoVPS - most likely reborn under a different name - may very well become a force to reckon with ;)

I agree with u.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

John Doe, CEO Example.com

John doe is my customer.

• Hello @qzjqjh,

Please don't copy our thread.

Good luck on the new business though.

• @HardCloud said:
    Hello qzjqjh,

Please don't copy our thread.

Good luck on the new business though.

I think you should understand the junior middle school students... I am a student of grade.

• @bigdarkmad said:
    Your Choice of OS - WIndows :)))))))

We provide windows support only you to send to us in the purchase of TK

• A lot of hope that we can buy. We welcome.

• @qzjqjh said:
    I think you should understand the junior middle school students... I am a student of grade.
    @qzjqjh said:
    A lot of hope that we can buy. We welcome.

Unfortunately, no..I cant make sense of what you're talking, at all. I shudder to imagine what opening a support ticket with you would be like.

• edited October 2013

@qzjqjh said:

I don't think it's suitable for a junior middle school student to start such a hosting company, you can provide services for friends but I think it's a little early to sell them to public, especially when you are not able to communicate in English at a reasonable level while posting offers on an English forum, maybe hostloc could be a better place for you.

• @AstroProfundis said:
    I don't think it's suitable for a junior middle school student to start such a hosting company, you can provide services for friends but I think it's a little early to sell them to public, especially when you are not able to communicate in English at reasonable level and posting offers on an English forum, maybe hostloc could be a better place for you.

I don't think hostloc is a good place to have pepovps and I'm not in operation just here, help them to promote access to extension fee.

• edited October 2013

@qzjqjh said:
    I don't think hostloc is a good place to have pepovps and I'm not in operation just here, help them to promote access to extension fee.

Sorry I can't understand this sentence, which obviously is output of Google Translate or something similar, you can type Chinese along with those machine translated lines, I'm a Chinese and I can understand that.

• @qzjqjh Node specs were not listed. Maybe something like this?

https://www.datashack.net/cart/?id=181

• Are you really going to buy a VPS from him?

• 8QE8QE Member

owner is a Chinese middle school student.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited October 2013

@sundaymouse - no

But I was tempted by his webpage and uptime SLA

99.99% Uptime

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex.

• Thread became a Chinese convention :p

• @AstroProfundis I cannot understand what he said either, however it's our liability to protect our Chinese fame at this community, a junior middle school student should seriously sit at classroom reading his Harry Potter, rather than spamming here as a summerhost joke.

• @8QE said:
    owner is a Chinese middle school student.

I think he/she is not the owner, but rather has the job to try and offer their services to foreigners. I expect they set this business up primarily targeting their local, Chinese market.

• lol.. thanks for the joke

• @DannyAlex said:

a junior middle school student should seriously sit at classroom reading his Harry Potter

They have reading lessons on Harry Potter in China?

• @DannyAlex said:
    AstroProfundis I cannot understand what he said either, however it's our liability to protect our Chinese fame at this community, a junior middle school student should seriously sit at classroom reading his Harry Potter, rather than spamming here as a summerhost joke.

If you can't understand him, who can? :p

• @joelgm said:
    DannyAlex said:
    They have reading lessons on Harry Potter in China?

I think this is just an analogy. However, what we are talking about is, if the OP cannot speak English well enough, how can he convince others to buy his product? He should go back and learn, before trying to sell a product and possibly scam here.

• qzjqjhqzjqjh Member
    edited October 2013

@Grimmy2 said:
    http://www.pepovps.com/datacenter-locations

... Get the fuck out of here :)

我们并没有开放 www.pepovps.com 如果你需要购买产品 麻烦到 my.pepovps.com

We did not open www.pepovps.com if you need to purchase products of trouble to my.pepovps.com