Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does uptimerobot have monitor server’s resources feature?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does uptimerobot have monitor server’s resources feature?

hetrixtools has the feature to monitor server’s resources. It also works on shared web hosting (don't need root access). But they only allow 5 Free Monitors.

https://docs.hetrixtools.com/install-the-php-version-of-the-server-monitoring-agent/

I google around. I couldn't find the answer for uptimerobot.

Comments

• I'd say Hetrix is well worth the money. Their monitors are much more granular than anyone else is. So it'll be hard to find someone as detailed as they are.

Thanked by 1HBAndrei
  • You have to install agents for every server to monitor their resources.

• @daxterfellowes said:
    I'd say Hetrix is well worth the money. Their monitors are much more granular than anyone else is. So it'll be hard to find someone as detailed as they are.

Uptime Robot says they have 5 minute monitors but it was always more granular than 1 minute services. I'll often get emails saying a shitty NTP server was down for 22 seconds. I'm annoyed with it at times and really impressed for others.

How many monitors does Anturis give? I believe that had resource usage, but I just went all UR years ago.

• UptimeRobot doesn't do this. It's only for status checks using HTTP/port/ping.

• Status Cake has 10 free.

• We've got new PUSH checks.

https://blog.nodeping.com/2018/08/27/push-checks-heartbeats-and-metrics-monitoring/

They do heartbeats and/or metrics. We've got a few clients (POSIX, Python2, and Powershell) - all open source and available on GitHub.

Thanked by 1eva2000
  • JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

Make sure you whitelist the hetrixtool ip’s and you can change monitoring times in advanced on hetrix tools.

There is also pinguzo

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

I'd recommend Pinguzo for this as its free and well it does what it says.

• +1 for nixstats

• Only reason I don't like Hetrix is because the network doesn't monitor all interfaces, Nixstats does though :)

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

KristopherH said: Only reason I don't like Hetrix is because the network doesn't monitor all interfaces

Our PHP agent does. The shell agent doesn't currently support multiple/all interfaces, but that's planned and will be implemented in the future. Thanks for the feedback.

• @BlaZe said:

There are no limit of website, server on the Free Plan?

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@Chuck said:

@BlaZe said:

There are no limit of website, server on the Free Plan?

Having 20+ servers being monitored at the moment. Don't think so that they have any limit.

Thanked by 1Chuck
  • Emails from Pinguzo are banned by Gmail however

• ChuckChuck Member
    edited September 2018

@Creling said:
    Emails from Pinguzo are banned by Gmail however

Do you know why?

softaculous own Pinguzo. Not some noname company. Why google banned them?

• Chuck said: Do you know why?

I am not sure. Maybe Pinguzo dont set their mail server well

• Try nodequery.

• @Quicky said:
    Try nodequery.

Looks nice.

Not so sure if they allow 10 free servers after the beta?