Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are the most trusted Wordpress Managed VPS Hostings?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What are the most trusted Wordpress Managed VPS Hostings?

What are the most trusted Wordpress optimized and Managed (SSD) VPS Hostings?

Note:
US or EU it doesn't matter as long as it is reliable.

Comments

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@folom said:

Note:

Normally it can be any managed service.

• Wordpress.com

• KnownHost used to have a good reputation for this.

• folom said: US or EU it doesn't matter as long as it is reliable.

inb4 'gtmetrix complains about seconds on server connect'

if you are looking for things like TTFB and stuff the location of your audience vs. serverlocation will always matter if you don't use a CDN.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • RadWebHostingRadWebHosting Member, Host Rep

One of these threads is unlike the others...

• @folom said:

Note:

Wpengine is the one specialized in managed WordPress hosting.

• @TheKiller said:

@folom said:

Note:

Wpengine is the one specialized in managed WordPress hosting.

I tried them and was disappointed with performance and customer support. Siteground GoGeek has been best for me so far. They know WordPress so well. I was recently on chat with them trying to get system log data for an outage I'd traced to a somewhat niche plugin. They were able to tell me that it was a known issue from a plugin update that had happened in the last few hours.

Cloudways are also not bad, although you do have to pester them when you have an issue as they tend to fob you off.

• Check out https://mediatemple.net/. They are the premium of the premium. Too expensive for me nowadays compared to back in the day, and I only continue to hear better things about them from my friends.

• you can try leaseweb, hetzener but maily you will have to use or few hosts to have experiece for yourself of which is better host.

• From what I have read, Kinsta is definitely in the top 5 if not top 3 for managed WP hosting though very very expensive - partly due to their servers being on Google Cloud.

• dfmcvndfmcvn Member
    edited September 2018

@eva2000 said:

From what I have read, Kinsta is definitely in the top 5 if not top 3 for managed WP hosting though very very expensive - partly due to their servers being on Google Cloud.

You are right, I have tried Kinsta, but for not long.
    Moved away after 2 months because of the price.

Btw it's really fast, and the support is very helpful & friendly. If you have serious WP sites and have lots of money, Kinsta worth.

• Kinsta is very expensive.

I look around 45-50/mo.

• https://closte.com/

Really happy with these guys so far, if you want a fast site definitely worth checking out.