Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

USA and Asia cost effective VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

USA and Asia cost effective VPS

adamus007padamus007p Member
edited September 2018 in General

Hello Guys,

I am looking for good VPS like netcup for UE for VPS located in USA and Asia.
May you advise me companies for USA and Asia?

Where I should locate VPS for USA and Asia?

Thank you in advance for your help.

I need at least 1GB RAM and ssd.

Comments

• Hi,
    You could use vultr, linode, digitalOcean or also Amazon LightSail. They hv plenty of cheap vps in Asia and US

• You can hardly find a provider like Netcup in USA or Asia

• Try Vultr, they are offering 25$ free credit.

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

What's your budget ?

• Thank you for your answers. This is one of the best forums where are experienced users who share with knowledge. You are great. Thank you.

It is sad that in EU I can write few companies which I have tested like netcup, and aruba but only in some locations (DE, UK). The power and net is cheaper in USA so I don't know why there is no similar company like netcup.

Regards Asia I saw OVH for 2,5$ per month for Asia VPS, so I guess the best offer. Unfortunately it is out of stock.

I am looking at range up to 5$.

Most of companies have a price 5$ per 1GB RAM.

The best it would be NVMe SSD, or fast SSD.

For my netcup VPS tests shows that I have got Average I/O speed : 842 MB/s
    for my node. I hope that I am lucky. Even NVMe SSD from hosthatch was slower if I remember about 500 MB/s

At the moment I have choose hosttach for LA, but I need to read if this is good provider.

Any experiences with vultr, linode, digitalOcean? Which is faster?

How many nodes should I have for USA? 2? East and west cost? Small ecommerce.

For EU: Netcup in Germany
    For USA: LA, NY
    For Asia ???
    is there a sense to have a node in Australia?

I focus mainly for EU and US, but speed tests show that website load time for Australia is 8sec so it is too long. Asia should be the same. At the moment connection from LA to Sydnay is 3,5sek (load time).

I was trying to read about it in Internet but I have found only one good article.
    Do you have any experience with horizontal scalling?

I have decide to write own solution which will copy all orders from nodes to main database, as I had a problem with performance of database and load time of the ecommerce. Galera from mariadb did not help. What do you use guys?

Thanked by 1Silverd
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

You can find netcup priced VPS in the U.S. but you won't get netcup hardware. You will almost certainly get either A.) Oversold OpenVZ B.) Put on an L5520

• @MikeA is there any company that you may recommend?

I am really surprised that better prouct (price/quality) you can find in Europe then in USA.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
  • knopix80knopix80 Member
    edited September 2018

@adamus007p said:
    Thank you for your answers. This is one of the best forums where are experienced users who share with knowledge. You are great. Thank you.

It is sad that in EU I can write few companies which I have tested like netcup, and aruba but only in some locations (DE, UK). The power and net is cheaper in USA so I don't know why there is no similar company like netcup.

Regards Asia I saw OVH for 2,5$ per month for Asia VPS, so I guess the best offer. Unfortunately it is out of stock.

for my node. I hope that I am lucky. Even NVMe SSD from hosthatch was slower if I remember about 500 MB/s

At the moment I have choose hosttach for LA, but I need to read if this is good provider.

For Asia ???

I focus mainly for EU and US, but speed tests show that website load time for Australia is 8sec so it is too long. Asia should be the same. At the moment connection from LA to Sydnay is 3,5sek (load time).

I was trying to read about it in Internet but I have found only one good article.

I have decide to write own solution which will copy all orders from nodes to main database, as I had a problem with performance of database and load time of the ecommerce. Galera from mariadb did not help. What do you use guys?

@adamus007p said:
    Thank you for your answers. This is one of the best forums where are experienced users who share with knowledge. You are great. Thank you.

For Asia ???

@adamus007p said:

For Asia ???

I hv tried Vultr, DO and Amazon lightsail, for now the IO speed is better on Vultr and DO.

They are offering in US and Asia, Amazon will be providing in Australia and India soon.

• Hi.
    We offer plans in Australia and Singapore from £1.50 per month with BYO.
    You can also select from pre-configured plans here.