Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free solution for website Email Forwarders?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free solution for website Email Forwarders?

In my site i use email forwarders but they are leaking the ip of the server on cloudflare. So I need to find a free solution for just (domain) email forwarding. What do you suggest?

Comments

• Mailgun or Sendgrid?

• @dedipromo said:
    Mailgun or Sendgrid?

are those provide forwarders? Like using gmail and forwarding from [email protected] and receiving mails into my gmail when sent to [email protected] ?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Have you looked at their sites?

• free mail service provider list which i noted
    1.mailchip [free 1200email/month] and 2000 subcriber.
    2.sendinblue [free]
    3.pepipost [free]
    4.mailjet[free]
    5.mailgun [10,000 free every month]
    6.mailrelay[free]
    7.sendgrid
    8.mandrill
    9.gmass

• if you need only forwardings with your domain, check if your registrar offers that as a service (like namesilo or ovh does)

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • folom said: What do you suggest?

amazon ses only.
    Because everything else because of standarts leaks your IP from where they got the email too.

• @desperand said:

folom said: What do you suggest?

amazon ses only.
    Because everything else because of standarts leaks your IP from where they got the email too.

6500 monthly emails are free? thats good but do i still need to attach credit card?

• folom said: 6500 monthly emails are free? thats good but do i still need to attach credit card?

Debit/Credit, everyone over the age of 18 has one, and if you don't go over the free limit, you won't get charged, no big deal :S