Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unofficial Let Mobile App
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unofficial Let Mobile App

armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep
edited September 2018 in General

As the title says, not native but hybrid. Both iOS and Android.

Would you be interested if ever released?

1. Let mobile App78 votes
    1. Yeah
      20.51%
    2. No
      65.38%
    3. what
      14.10%

Comments

• Nope.

Mobile apps, at best, duplicate the features of the mobile website. Usually they lack some or many features.

Also in an app, I can't long press many threads, open them in new tabs, and go through them after closing the homepage tab. Mobile apps always use a single-tab navigation which I don't like for browsing forums.

• Mobile website is working so I don't see a reason why should I use app.

• The main features that other forum softwares have that I wish LET would have is the ability to push threads with new posts (since last visit) to the top, except those that I have "muted".

If the app would somehow have a feature that's something like that, then I'm in.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Designing and developing the app for Let would not simply be as the website mobile version, if it's made it will obviously have extra features / other styles and preferences otherwise it would be pointless in creating it at first place.

• Mobile version have i all need.. and it looks pretty well. Dont need app.. my oppinion.

• So basically an app that just opens the website? Nah.

• redesign it. just like BaconReader for reddit..

• The beauty of LET is still community based forum which brings back memories from many years ago. Just love as it is.

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited September 2018

Hell no. I am running away from mobile apps. The less the better. Plus the whole third party thing... No.

Had it been official, i still wouldn't have used it.

• Make a timer for when ColoCrossing implements IPv6 universally.