Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Looking for cheap, low-end windows VPS - EU preferred
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Looking for cheap, low-end windows VPS - EU preferred

NeoXiDNeoXiD Member
edited October 2013 in Requests

Hey there

I'm looking for a cheap, low-end Windows VPS. Preferably it should be somewhere in the EU. The following specs are required:

• 1 core (already more than enough)
  • 768MB - 1GB of RAM
  • 15 - 20GB disk space
  • 100GB traffic
  • Windows Server 2012 Standard CORE with OWN license

It just needs to run as a really small AD Domain Controller and should be as cheap as possible. I'm looking forward to your offers!

Regards
NeoXiD

SnapServ Mathis - Your cheap and reliable RIPE Sponsoring LIR. Use coupon code LET2017 to get a recurring discount of 10% on our products!

Comments

• http://www.iwstack.com/
    The basic 1G will be like 6 Eur/month. You can install own iso, whatever you need. Can be cheaper if you turn it off or if you only need 512 RAM.

Extremist conservative user, I wish to preserve human and civil rights, free speech, freedom of the press and worship, rule of law, democracy, peace and prosperity, social mobility, etc. Now you can draw your guns.

• Sure, I can provide the ISO image. Thanks for your answers @Maounique and @Jack, I will take a look at these offers.

SnapServ Mathis - Your cheap and reliable RIPE Sponsoring LIR. Use coupon code LET2017 to get a recurring discount of 10% on our products!

• Iwstack is the way you should go. Don't be afraid about 30€ prepayment, they basically protecting their users and themselves against abusers.

Trying to be positive and friendly :)

• That can be lowered for fellow LET members to 15 :) However, the 20% off coupon will not apply then.

Extremist conservative user, I wish to preserve human and civil rights, free speech, freedom of the press and worship, rule of law, democracy, peace and prosperity, social mobility, etc. Now you can draw your guns.

• bigrobswebbigrobsweb Member
    edited October 2013

Can do 512mb KVM Windows for £1.99 or 1GB KVM VPS for £5 a month 50% discount of original price if your interested?

Based in Atlanta, USA.

www.bigrobsweb.co.uk
    :Reliable OpenVZ &
    KVM
    VPS Hosting, Dedicated
    Hosting, UK cPanel Web Hosting...

• @bigrobsweb said:
    Can do 512mb KVM Windows for £1.99 or 1GB KVM VPS for £5 a month 50% discount of original price if your interested?

Based in Atlanta, USA.

My favorite part of the EU

Thanked by 1Maounique

Contractually bound by a verbal non-disclosure agreement