Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any recommendation for WordPress web hosting in India?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any recommendation for WordPress web hosting in India?

I am looking for 20GB of disk space, 1TB of bandwidth, 24/7 customer support

Comments

• hostnamastehostnamaste Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2018

@kyayichande said:

We offers the best-in-class fast SSD shared and reseller hosting services for small and big websites. We endeavour to offer our clients the best services at competitive prices. We are using the CloudLinux OS with the LiteSpeed Web Server, which offers the best in class performance compare to apache based hosting plans. We also offer the free unlimited cPanel migration and can help you with migration of your WordPress sites. You can also install it from our cPanel > Softaculous (1-click installer) easily. Also, We have World-Class Datacenter locations, you can choose while placing an order: 1) Mumbai / Pune, Maharashtra, India & 2) Los Angeles California, USA.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, I am happy to help you get started.

• bandwidth is expensive in south asia. are you sure you need that much?

Thanked by 1Sofia_K
  • If you want something simple and fast I'd recommend you going with $5 DigitalOcean VPS inn Bangalore, India, and then pairing it with a free panel (cyberpanel) or something like serverpilot

• Try a DO Bangalore droplet or if outside India is fine, Frantech (BuyVM or BuyShared) or OVH SSD VPS.

• I'm using DO Bangalore droplet. awesome experience.
    Except DO, I didn't find any reliable provider in India.
    If you have plans to upgrade try netmagic datacenter.

• @Abdussamad said:
    bandwidth is expensive in south asia. are you sure you need that much?

Not initially, but I would need that so I would not need to ask to upgrade in future.

• @hostnamaste said:

@kyayichande said:

We offers the best-in-class fast SSD shared and reseller hosting services for small and big websites. We endeavour to offer our clients the best services at competitive prices. We are using the CloudLinux OS with the LiteSpeed Web Server, which offers the best in class performance compare to apache based hosting plans. We also offer the free unlimited cPanel migration and can help you with migration of your WordPress sites. You can also install it from our cPanel > Softaculous (1-click installer) easily. Also, We have World-Class Datacenter locations, you can choose while placing an order: 1) Mumbai / Pune, Maharashtra, India & 2) Los Angeles California, USA.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, I am happy to help you get started.

Thanks, can you migrate my existing cPanels and provide any discount If I go with you?

Thanked by 1hostnamaste
  • @vovler said:
    If you want something simple and fast I'd recommend you going with $5 DigitalOcean VPS inn Bangalore, India, and then pairing it with a free panel (cyberpanel) or something like serverpilot

@AC_Fan said:
    Try a DO Bangalore droplet or if outside India is fine, Frantech (BuyVM or BuyShared) or OVH SSD VPS.

@Sofia_K said:
    I'm using DO Bangalore droplet. awesome experience.
    Except DO, I didn't find any reliable provider in India.
    If you have plans to upgrade try netmagic datacenter.

Thanks guys, but I have cPanels and don't have lot of budget and command line experience to manage from only os vps.

edited September 2018

@kyayichande said:

@hostnamaste said:

@kyayichande said:

Thanks, can you migrate my existing cPanels and provide any discount If I go with you?

Yes - We Offer Unlimited Free cPanel Migration. Please Signup from Our Website and Submit a Technical Ticket, Our Team Will Help You out with the same. Also, use this Recurring Coupon Code "INDIALAUNCH" and will get 15% Discount for a Life.

• smalletsmallet Member
    edited September 2018

AWS Lightsail $3.5 (500GB) or $5(1TB) plans, Mumbai instances. Nice speeds when accessed within India. Nice free Plesk panel included with the $5 plan (3 domain limit I think)

• Luke007Luke007 Member
    edited September 2018

If you are serious about your business, don't use any Indian shared host. Trust me, their services are s***. Just spin up a DO droplet and use any free panel if you are low on budget.

Thanked by 1Sofia_K
  • Sofia_KSofia_K Member
    edited September 2018
    1. India had over 110 'internet shut downs' in last 2 years. Means - the government shut-down the internet. This includes everything incoming/outgoing traffic/data. So avoid India and better go where internet is not censored/shut-down. There are many locations like "singapore", "hong kong" closer to India. And lots of providers offer reliable services in those locations.

2. Like @Luke007 said, don't trust any random Indian web host. Yes there are many reputable ones like bigrock, godaddy india, blue host india, or big data centers like Airtel, Reliance, Tata, Netmagic, CTRLs, but rest are mostly summerhosts. If you want to go with Indian web host try someone who is in business for atleast 10 years or else you are risking your own site/business.

3. Bandwidth is too costly there. Singapore is a bit cheaper.

4. If you still want to host within India, try DO, AWS. get a VPS, spin a free control panel, or they have one-click wordpress installation from DO so need to cPanel, just install Apache/Ngnix, and one-click wordpress. simple.

• Don't listen to voices of reason. BUY INDIAN!

Thanked by 2kkrajk hostnamaste
  • Also, put a CDN like cloudflare in front of your website and enable caching.

Thanked by 1hostnamaste

@shallownorthdakota said:
    Don't listen to voices of reason. BUY INDIAN!

Exactly, It does not mean few of the hosting companies was not able to provide the good services in India, others can not. She is interested in our hosting plans and if she goes with us, we will help her.

@ehhthing said:
    Also, put a CDN like cloudflare in front of your website and enable caching.

Right, cloudflare has POPs in Mumbai and New Delhi.

• ehhthingehhthing Member
    edited September 2018

@shallownorthdakota said:
    Don't listen to voices of reason. BUY INDIAN!

There is a legitimate reason for doing so though. Indian companies have the ability to provide support during normal working hours in India.

Thanked by 1hostnamaste
  • Don't mislead people here:

Cloudflare has POPs in Mumbai and New Delhi, but only PRO customers ($20/mo) can use that POP and that on select ISP like JIO, Airtel. If user visits CF site from BSNL, Vodafone, or other ISP (which they do not directly peer with) AND Free plan customers are only served from Singapore (SIN) or London (LHR) datacenter.

Thanked by 1vimalware

@Sofia_K said:
    Don't mislead people here:

Cloudflare has POPs in Mumbai and New Delhi, but only PRO customers ($20/mo) can use that POP and that on select ISP like JIO, Airtel. If user visits CF site from BSNL, Vodafone, or other ISP (which they do not directly peer with) AND Free plan customers are only served from Singapore (SIN) or London (LHR) datacenter.

Really? Do you have proof?

• try : xinix.in or znetlive.com

• @hostnamaste said:

@Sofia_K said:
    Don't mislead people here:

Really? Do you have proof?

https://community.cloudflare.com/t/routing-wrong-country/6292/7

Quite interesting!