Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Dedicated Server in the US with at least 50 Gbps Anti-DDoS protection
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Dedicated Server in the US with at least 50 Gbps Anti-DDoS protection

Hello all,

I need a dedicated server which should be in the US. Other requirements:

Processor: Xeon or i7 (Basically minimum 4 core)
RAM: 32 GB
Disk: 400 GB SSD
Bandwidth: 30 TB minimum
IPs: /27
Max budget: 130 US$

Please let me know if someone can provide me with a reliable dedicated server which fulfils my aforementioned requirements and should be under my maximum budget.

Many Thanks

Comments

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

SwiftNode - https://swiftnode.net/ (get custom quote)
    Choopa - https://www.choopa.com/ (get custom quote)
    ReliableSite.net - @MrRadic

All three are in the same DC facility in NJ/NYC Metro

Also, maybe QuickPacket @qps, though I'm not sure about their DDOS protection.

And finally, there's OVH/SYS in Beauharnois, Canada. Right over the border with low latency to NY.

• Thanks for a prompt reply. I have checked all of the above websites and they give 50 Gbps above protection at an additional cost and the final cost becomes more than 180 USD. I need something under 130 USD. I know OVH is an option but I already have OVH CA so i need a US server. I could go for OVH US but it's very expensive.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

They are expensive for a reason. It's not something you can cheap out and expect a good result.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@4mm4r said:
    Thanks for a prompt reply. I have checked all of the above websites and they give 50 Gbps above protection at an additional cost and the final cost becomes more than 180 USD. I need something under 130 USD. I know OVH is an option but I already have OVH CA so i need a US server. I could go for OVH US but it's very expensive.

Like I said, reach out for a custom quote and you'll likely find a better deal than the list prices. There's also USDedicated, though I'm not sure what their DDOS protection level goes up to.

• You should go with custom quotes directly. Requiring ddos protection probably means you will violate most provider tos.

• @smile said:
    You should go with custom quotes directly. Requiring ddos protection probably means you will violate most provider tos.

What do you mean by I will violate most providers tos? I need the server for gamehosting and i just want a cheap OVH alternative in the US. There are skids everywhere so i need DDoS protection.

• @4mm4r said:

@smile said:
    You should go with custom quotes directly. Requiring ddos protection probably means you will violate most provider tos.

What do you mean by I will violate most providers tos? I need the server for gamehosting and i just want a cheap OVH alternative in the US. There are skids everywhere so i need DDoS protection.

... more than half of the providers don't allow game servers because it brings ddos for vps anyway. You expect ovh policies everywhere? I doubt you will get any solicitations along with your 27 subnet request for game servers.

• JohnMiller92JohnMiller92 Member
    edited August 2018

I looked at some of the offers Mason linked but damn, I think you might have to increase your budget tbh. However, can try w/ a custom quote

• Try NFOServers. They are quite well known for game servers. Nothing in LET price range though. Their DDoS protection is not advertised but if you look at their forums, members seem to be happy with the protection. They will even work with you to filter DDoS attacks and optimize routing with your player base.

• @saibal said:
    Try NFOServers.

Yeah, he'd be looking at the E3-1275v6 plan (only one that matches his ssd space), and that's $149. Plus, they only come with 1 ip address, and if he needs more they are $2.99 a pop

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited August 2018

OVH should be taken as an exception, not as norm.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Use OVH US then? Too low price.

• Okay, thanks for the suggestion. I really appreciate it!

• @JohnMiller92 said:

@saibal said:
    Try NFOServers.

Yeah, he'd be looking at the E3-1275v6 plan (only one that matches his ssd space), and that's $149. Plus, they only come with 1 ip address, and if he needs more they are $2.99 a pop

Right, I mentioned they're not in LET range.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

https://usdedicated.com/ - Has only 40 Gbps, but should be well under your budget.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @CConner said:
    https://usdedicated.com/ - Has only 40 Gbps, but should be well under your budget.

I would agree also with US dedicated... they are excellent with game servers DDoS protection.

I have used them for years with very few issues, The ones I have they were quick to resolve.

• @MasonR said:
    SwiftNode - https://swiftnode.net/ (get custom quote)
    Choopa - https://www.choopa.com/ (get custom quote)
    ReliableSite.net - @MrRadic

All three are in the same DC facility in NJ/NYC Metro

Also, maybe QuickPacket @qps, though I'm not sure about their DDOS protection.

And finally, there's OVH/SYS in Beauharnois, Canada. Right over the border with low latency to NY.

Another worth adding to your list is ReliableServers.com - it's another brand of Choopa's and usually offers much more competitive pricing and includes 50Gbps of Mitigation by default from what I've seen.

Another option could be Psychz but I don't think either of these will be less than $130/mo when additional IP's are factored in.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

MasonR said: Also, maybe QuickPacket @qps, though I'm not sure about their DDOS protection.

Thanks for the mention. We have Voxility available in Charlotte or Los Angeles.

Budget is a bit of an issue with the way the server is configured, but we may be able to come close. PM me if you want to discuss further.

Thanked by 14mm4r
  • @CConner said:

They offer free protection 10 gbps. You have to pay extra 50 USD to get 40 gbps protection. Thanks for the suggestion though

• IThinkUFailed said: ReliableServers.com

It's good but they only offer /29 . So, there is no way I can order additional IPs

• @qps said:

MasonR said: Also, maybe QuickPacket @qps, though I'm not sure about their DDOS protection.

Thanks for the mention. We have Voxility available in Charlotte or Los Angeles.

Budget is a bit of an issue with the way the server is configured, but we may be able to come close. PM me if you want to discuss further.

Check PM. Thanks :)

Thanked by 1qps
  • @4mm4r said:

IThinkUFailed said: ReliableServers.com

It's good but they only offer /29 . So, there is no way I can order additional IPs

can you please do it yourself? or you want me or other persons in here to do it? ask the hosting directly for stuff you need. there is chat live, email, contact number.

/27 is very achieveable if you justify why you need it.

Thanked by 2MasonR 4mm4r