Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Rigs -asic-miners question !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rigs -asic-miners question !

cociucociu Member
edited August 2018 in General

Hello People , first i want to be sure what i make is permited so if any moderator consider this thread not in "rules" please delete it.

So a short question for who is mining or is consume huge quantity of electrical power :

is someone interesed here in colo prices for asics, rigs, etc .

I have the posibility to sell the electrical power in eur 0.068/kwh aprox +-1% (the price is guaranteed for the next 5 years per contract with 2 different providers)

Also start from next month we will rent a new warehouse of 700 mp near to our location (in the same street) for a verry good price . So for the moment i dont have planned to use it for any reason but the price was to not refuse (of renting) so the unique ideea was came in mind was for all this miners who have the asic powered down due of costlectricity/price of coin .

So please let me know if have any interest and we will consider if we will offer or not such service.

EDIT : The maximum electrical power what we can offer is up to 1mvh.

Thanks all.
Marius

Thanked by 2aglodek Falzo

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

cociu said: Hello People , first i want to be sure what i make is permited so if any moderator consider this thread not in "rules" please delete it.

No problem, its fine.