Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need multiple 2-4TB VPS in NY and Chicago, not blocked by Netflix
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need multiple 2-4TB VPS in NY and Chicago, not blocked by Netflix

Hey guys!

I got the south of the US mostly covered, so am now in need of some VPS (KVM/XEN) in Chicago and in New York. Their IPs must not be blocked by Netflix. Here are the specs I need:
1+CPU
256+MB RAM
10+GB HDD/SDD
250+Mbps port (1Gbps highly desired)
2-4TB bandwidth per month
1 IPv4 (not blocked by Netflix)

This will be used for a VPN. Please let me know if you have that and what kind of pricing can you do. I will need at least 2 in each location, maybe even 3 if the price is right. Budget is flexible.

If you have other non-blocked locations available as well - holler!

Thank you for your help!

Comments

• Just FYI - I have FL/TX/CA covered. Need basically anything else, but am actively looking for Chicago/New York

Thanks!

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep

'Netflix not blocked' isn't something a provider can guarantee. Netflix are free to block whoever they like.

• I mean "currently not blocked". I understand that it can be blocked at any time.

Thank you.

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

Depending on your requirements it might worth grabbing your own ASN/V4 from ARIN directly and doing BGP with a provider to ensure the space is clean.

Thanked by 1JackH
  • RobertClarke said: ASN/V4 from ARIN directly and doing BGP with a provider to ensure the space is clean.

headscratch not sure how that's gonna help for this purpose.

• Yeah an ASN would be an overkill for our needs at the moment.
    Thats why we need a VPS, that is not (yet) blacklisted.

Thanks.

• edited August 2018

Update: Found and got VA, so it is now off the list of locations needed. Still need everything else basically :-)

• where did you the the va one.

• Someone owed me a favor and has access to some non-blocked IPs in there. VA only though, so still hunting for that NY one! GA one is also highly desired

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2018

You can try our VPS, we have a few users using our VPS for Netflix https://hosteons.com/vps.php use coupon "DOUBLEPORT" we will upgrade your VPS Port speed to 200M with unmetered traffic but our VPS Node location is LA

• @HostEONS said:
    You can try our VPS, we have a few users using our VPS for Netflix https://hosteons.com/vps.php use coupon "DOUBLEPORT" we will upgrade your VPS Port speed to 200M with unmetered traffic but our VPS Node location is LA

Thanks for the offer, will keep that in mind for a later time, as I do have quite a few unblocked servers in there. Will likely grab a few next month or so.
    Mostly looking for NY, Chicago and GA at the moment.

Thanks!

Thanked by 1HostEONS
  • edited September 2018

Hey all! Still on the lookout for Netflix VPS at GA, Seattle, FL and if possible - something in mid-US.
    2TB bandwidth per VPS on 200+Mbps port.

Holler :-)