Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need to host some websites
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need to host some websites

edited August 2018 in Help

Hello.

I need a solution that I can host 15 websites with a good WAF (Web Application Firewall).

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Edit: I'm thinking about CloudLinux + Imunify360. Is it a good choice?

Comments

• We have cpanel hosting with add on domains or reseller hosting to house each website under its own vhost.

We no longer use imunify as it does too little for the cost, however, we do have Cloudlinux on both shared and reseller servers.

Our shared server is located in Germany and reseller server is in London. Do you have a specific location in mind?

• Thanks for reply. But I need a solution to host these websites here with some security.

• @MarcusVinicius said:
    Thanks for reply. But I need a solution to host these websites here with some security.

You would be better off getting something like https://sucuri.net or cloudflare, and a random shared hosting package

• 15 sites are in what CMS ? wordpress ? other php scripts ?

• @cripperz said:
    15 sites are in what CMS ? wordpress ? other php scripts ?

A variety of CMS and non-CMS. All PHP scripts.

@FoxelVox said:

@MarcusVinicius said:
    Thanks for reply. But I need a solution to host these websites here with some security.

You would be better off getting something like https://sucuri.net or cloudflare, and a random shared hosting package

I can't host outside the company unfortunately, that's why I need a system to give more security to the hosting.

• For wordpress i use plugin WAF eg Wordfence

Server Ubuntu / Centos with Virtualmin and install CSF firewall to manage

For more WAF layers i use Modsecurity (opensource version). Its a bit of learning curve to set it up and working correctly for some CMS and php scripts.

• @cripperz said:
    For wordpress i use plugin WAF eg Wordfence

Server Ubuntu / Centos with Virtualmin and install CSF firewall to manage

For more WAF layers i use Modsecurity (opensource version). Its a bit of learning curve to set it up and working correctly for some CMS and php scripts.

Forgot to mention that most of my sites are using free cloudflare ...