Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2018 H1 - Provider Poll Prize Winners - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2018 H1 - Provider Poll Prize Winners

1235»

Comments

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

@sanmax88 said:
    Oh wow first time I won something, congrats everyone and providers :smiley:

Just waiting for instructions @FR_Michael sir :)

Hi,

cheers mate. All winners just sign up on our page (select invoice during ordering proess) and send me a message on LET with your order number.

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

@warrior said:

@MasonR said:

@warrior said:
    i would like to trade that opennebula license if you mind, i've no planning to open hosting industry, but im open to learn something new. just use proxmoxve and want try opennebula. thanks :)

Just a heads up, the license is for a OpenNebula provisioning module for either WHMCS or Blesta, so you'll need to use one of those to take advantage of the license.

OpenNebula is free, though. All open source.

still i want it, if anyone not have interest. have blesta with vps anyway.

then contact @hawc and the original prize winner and see if he and the original prize winner approves once both does, we will need to see proof of both's approval and you will need to follow the following instructions to claim your prize:

Please PM Us with the following requested here:
    https://cubedata.net/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/1/errors-while-ordering-check-here/

we will then manually create your account, and provision the license and manually override the price to $0.00 aka free.

Ignore the IP part due to we don't need to validate you manually, we just need information like your name,etc for creating your account manually in our blesta.

Primarily we just need the following PM'ed to us to allow us to manually create your account

• First Name
    • Last Name
    • Company(if any)
    • Address
    • City
    • Country
    • State/Province
    • Zip/Postal Code
    • Email

once we have the following the information we will create your account, add the license, void any invoices and override the price to free and send you the password the login username will be your email

• @hawc I also won't be taking advantage of the /48 from Hostus, I believe I won, if you would like to redraw and pass that on, I would be good with that!

Cheers!

• I would like to thank @ninzo59 and @hawc for the wonderful prize.
    The server has been delivered.

Thanked by 1ninzo59
  • perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

@fLoo if you want to give it to someone (e.g. @seanho) you could PM me their e-mail address, or if they don't want to share it with you, you could PM me their username and then they could PM my their e-mail address.

• jetchiragjetchirag Member
    edited August 2018

@jetchirag said:

@drakula said:

@jetchirag said:
    @drakula I'm willing to trade mine if you haven't already given it. Let me know if interested.

You can take mine and you can give it to other people on what you want to trade with me.

Would be happy to do so. @hawc Can you please do this?

Still waiting on this. If not possible, might exchange for cubedata's. Otherwise, up for redraw.

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

2 people left not connected me yet. Just drop PM for the credit.

• ksugksug Member

@cubedata said:

@warrior said:

@MasonR said:

@warrior said:
    i would like to trade that opennebula license if you mind, i've no planning to open hosting industry, but im open to learn something new. just use proxmoxve and want try opennebula. thanks :)

Just a heads up, the license is for a OpenNebula provisioning module for either WHMCS or Blesta, so you'll need to use one of those to take advantage of the license.

then contact @hawc and the original prize winner and see if he and the original prize winner approves once both does, we will need to see proof of both's approval and you will need to follow the following instructions to claim your prize:

https://cubedata.net/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/1/errors-while-ordering-check-here/

we will then manually create your account, and provision the license and manually override the price to $0.00 aka free.

Ignore the IP part due to we don't need to validate you manually, we just need information like your name,etc for creating your account manually in our blesta.

Primarily we just need the following PM'ed to us to allow us to manually create your account

• First Name
    • Last Name
    • Company(if any)
    • Address
    • City
    • Country
    • State/Province
    • Zip/Postal Code
    • Email

once we have the following the information we will create your account, add the license, void any invoices and override the price to free and send you the password the login username will be your email

Please give my prize to @warrior (if he/she doesn't already have it from someone else, otherwise feel free to return to the pool). I initially wanted to learn open nebula but won't have the time.

Thanked by 1warrior

@ksug said:

@cubedata said:

@warrior said:

@MasonR said:

@warrior said:

• First Name
    • Last Name
    • Company(if any)
    • Address
    • City
    • Country
    • State/Province
    • Zip/Postal Code
    • Email

Please give my prize to @warrior (if he/she doesn't already have it from someone else, otherwise feel free to return to the pool). I initially wanted to learn open nebula but won't have the time.

okay pm sent to @warrior he now needs to respond to us with the requested information to claim his prize.

Thanked by 1warrior

okay two licenses(prices) claimed(both ksug and Falzo's prices has been claimed)
    the next 2 other prize winners please pm us @FAT32 and @ahmiq to claim your prize as well.... or note who you want to give your prize to if you don't want it.

please follow the following instructions to claim your prize:

First Name
    Last Name
    Company(if any)
    Address
    City
    Country
    State/Province
    Zip/Postal Code
    Email

• Only had 4 out of 10 prizes claimed. @warrior @rustyhalo @yomero @utama @xiaoming @jetchirag please drop me a message to claim your prizes

Thanked by 1warrior
  • @ksug said:

i would like to happy to take trade @ksug prize, prize to me regarding my PM earlier. and thanks to @cubedata for giving that prize and license already sent to my email. thanks :)

@WSCallum said:
    Only had 4 out of 10 prizes claimed. @warrior @rustyhalo @yomero @utama @xiaoming @jetchirag please drop me a message to claim your prizes

and i appreciated beeing drawn as winner @WSCallum but i already have many vm and but already trade my prize with ksug, so please redraw to somebody else that could use it better. :)

Thanked by 1ksug
  • LeeLee Veteran

This whole prize giving is working out well :)

• @WSCallum said:
    Only had 4 out of 10 prizes claimed. @warrior @rustyhalo @yomero @utama @xiaoming @jetchirag please drop me a message to claim your prizes

Sorry I was still waiting for this but as haven't received a response, please redraw my prize as I don't have needs for VM atm.

@jetchirag said:

@jetchirag said:

@drakula said:

@jetchirag said:
    @drakula I'm willing to trade mine if you haven't already given it. Let me know if interested.

You can take mine and you can give it to other people on what you want to trade with me.

Would be happy to do so. @hawc Can you please do this?

Still waiting on this. If not possible, might exchange for cubedata's. Otherwise, up for redraw.

• i dont win anything, but if anyone no claim that opennebula license, i'll take it. :)

• If anyone do not want your prize please . I will gladly want it

• @WSCallum said:

Hello!

First, thanks for the opportunity, and for your attention writing this reminder.

Currently I don't have a need for an additional VPS, please redraw it if possible, and again thanks for the chance.

• Please redraw my prize as well. I have no use for an OVZ server with a stone-age kernel.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@ume said:
    Please redraw my prize as well. I have no use for an OVZ server with a stone-age kernel.

You’re one entitled chap. I foresee lesser participation from providers next time it comes to providing prizes.

• @Clouvider said:
    You’re one entitled chap. I foresee lesser participation from providers next time it comes to providing prizes.

I would like to deeply apologize if my honest statement did offend you or anyone else. I didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings. So let me rephrase my statement for the more sensitive people out there:

I'm not smart enough to make something useful out of the prize, so please redraw it. Thanks!

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited September 2018

I'll take any that have an IPv4. I write efficient little programs in C, so generally things "beneath" other people, I can use. Cheers! I'll even put a little happy web page on port 80 pointing towards a good cause.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@ricardo said:
    I'll take any that have an IPv4. I write efficient little programs in C, so generally things "beneath" other people, I can use. Cheers! I'll even put a little happy web page on port 80 pointing towards a good cause.

If Ovz can do, send me a PM :)

• edited September 2018

Trying not violate but im looking for a reseller with whmcs with unlimited space and bandwidth.

Chigago VPS is the closest I found but their sales ppl can't even be bothered to reply ... This is despite creating ticket and messaging the online chat 5 times over 2wks. Feel like a fool. All I get is we will ask the sales dept to get back to you . I think I am indeed a fool for being too kind .

Apologies as im quite helpless. Am still new to this game.

• Time for this to sink :)

Thanked by 1MasonR