Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS servers

Hello,

We have a website and resell Forex VPS (Windows) to my customers. Our business is currently growing very strongly. We have min. 5 new customers per day.

Currently, we a using vultr servers. However, I am looking for better/cheaper and more indipendent alternative.

Here are the main requirements:
I need VPS in New York, London, Amsterdam, Paris, Frankfurt, Singapore, Tokyo & Sydney
The servers should be compatible with WHMCS
I have my own OS licenses (Windows). So it should be possible to upload them on these servers

It would be cool to build up own VPS on servers instead of buying them from a third party.

Anybody here that is intrested and can help me with that?

Chris

Comments

• I don't know any provider around LET which can offer prices with Windows License cheaper than vultr do. Good luck with that.

• Thanks, however, I don't need a VPS with windows. I need a VPS to upload my own windows licenses.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Wouldn’t it make more sense to run dedicated server and put virtualisation on top of it ?

Hats what majority of our Customers, who sell ‘forex VPS’ do.

• Hello clouvider,

I am a real newbie. Until now, I have just reselled the services. I don't have much competence with that so far. I am in business for just 2 weeks ;-) Can you help me with that?

Chris

• you got to explore WHMCS + SolusVM + KVM kind of setup

• Hi. We can offer you a resource pool.

You can spin up and destroy from 4 - 10 servers on demand in a choice of 5 locations.

View here for more info.
    You can launch your instances in London, France, Germany, Finland and Canada on demand.

We also have a new location in Singapore which should be ready in about 10 -15 days after testing that you could also deploy on but that will never be part of the resource pool locations and will need to be purchased stand alone.

• do you try ovh ?

• It is unlikely you'll find a single provider with all of those locations, you will therefore need to manage infrastructure on multiple locations.

Since this is for Forex, you will also need to worry about downtime, which rules out many providers. I don't see many providers that provide as high of a SLA as Vultr does.