Network solutions promo $1 per .com
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Network solutions promo $1 per .com

Network solutions running a promo right now of $1 per .com .net .org domain
upto 5 per user no code require

Comments

  • but they have very aweful transfer next year

    any one using network solution without any issues?

  • MridulMridul Member

    Is this a Global Offer ?

    Hosts I Recommend >> HudsonvalleyHost | XiNiX | CloudCone | HostUs

  • MalinMalin Member

    Tried that promo about a month ago. They never registered the domains for me. So yea...

  • Network Solutions as Notwork Solutions.

    Thanked by 2Waldo19 PrestigeWS

    Do you have a mail in a box?

  • $2.95/yr not $1

  • donlidonli Member

    Network Solutions, the AOL of domain name registrars.

  • ddhhzddhhz Member

    RUN

  • hzrhzr Member

    Malin said: Tried that promo about a month ago. They never registered the domains for me. So yea...

    Are you in the US and paying with US credit card?

  • Our company used to host our domains on it. Pretty sh1tty system I'd say. Also very high price for renewing domains.

    Transferred to Route53 later, both registration and hosting. (Yes, even route53 is way better than their shi1tty DNS management system.)

  • giahhgiahh Member

    Stay far away from them, in the past they even charged my credit card without registering my domain, didnt charge back.

  • Oh, the memories! I remember the time when Network Solutions still sent me snail mail of my domain renewal notices.

  • @pullangcubo said:
    Oh, the memories! I remember the time when Network Solutions still sent me snail mail of my domain renewal notices.

    That was an entirely different NS, before merging with Verisign. The new NS is a very different, and ugly, animal ;)

    Thanked by 1pullangcubo
    Andrew Glodek | Special Projects Director | 香港國際商務中心 HONG KONG INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CENTRE
  • @aglodek said:
    The new NS is a very different, and ugly, animal ;)

    Were they ever non-ugly? :-D

    I was a little too young then so I didn't care much except for the fact that they were my only choice of registrar then.

  • @pullangcubo said:

    @aglodek said:
    The new NS is a very different, and ugly, animal ;)

    Were they ever non-ugly? :-D

    I was their EMEA Gold Partner way back when. Can't complain... could register as many domains as my heart desired and had 2 or 3 weeks to pay for them. Or not pay and NS simply dropped them ;)

    Something akin to Dynadot today, except you have to pay to register domains first and then get a partial refund if you decide to cancel your registration within a few days.

    Thanked by 1pullangcubo
    Andrew Glodek | Special Projects Director | 香港國際商務中心 HONG KONG INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CENTRE
  • opsflopsopsflops Member
    edited August 16

    @tenpera said:
    $2.95/yr not $1

    That's what I'm seeing, where's this $1 deal then?

  • @aglodek said:
    could register as many domains as my heart desired and had 2 or 3 weeks to pay for them. Or not pay and NS simply dropped them ;)

    Was this also during the time they offered domain registration for free for 3 months, because it's the one I remember taking advantage of. And likewise, they just drop the domain name if I don't pay for the rest of the year ^^

Sign In or Register to comment.