Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to increase SEO Ranking on Google ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to increase SEO Ranking on Google ?

20142014 Member

Hi Everyone..im looking good tips for increase our site ranking on google.. our site is 3 years old photo sharing site.. according to google search console data our images reach more than 1 million in google image.. but web result is poor..daily 300 visitors from google.. we had a more than 50k images so i want to get this thing on google web result page.. so how do i get? i need backlinks?

Comments

• First of all do a keyword research for all images, Like, if you put any image for flower " then find the keyword that what people search to find the images related to flowers.

Same goes with all images and landing pages, categorize everything.

Once the keyword research is done for all the categories and images.

Then create proper Meta title and Meta disc for all pages.

Add sitemap, and submit website to Google search console.

Use proper Heading Tags (H1, H2)

Use proper alt tag in Image

If there's content in any page, use keywords in it.

Improved website loading time.

Once you are all done with this, then start building links and check keywords ranking on weekly basis.

Regards
    Marven Niffi

Thanked by 12014
  • 20142014 Member

@marvenniffi said:

Thank you very much..

• Also check out https://trends.google.com/trends/ and some other popular tools to adjust your keywords. SEO takes time and some new biz would just go for paid Adwords or so to start with.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Smart keywords for your site, use specific ones that match your site description but without overloading it. Your description of your website should match your h1 / h2 / h3 tags. HTTPS, and responsive website a must. No slow website as it is ranked poorly in google.

Best regards,

• It'll help if u post the site.