Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedispec.Com does not like chargebacks - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedispec.Com does not like chargebacks

Comments

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

Was I trying to come across as a "saint"!?! LOL ssssuuuurrrreeee.....like I said, moving on....

• Takes two tries to move on. A holier-than-thou provider?

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@needavps Sounds like you need to take you're own advice on the matter.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited August 2018

I see a lot of "LOL"s in his posts for sure.

And those were lowendLOLs.

Thanked by 2mikho inthecloudblog
  • @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    @needavps Sounds like you need to take you're own advice on the matter.

lol. i'm not a provider... or am i?

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Anyways the provider should give a prorated refund and the op should learn to be patient and don't be a DICK

Thanked by 1yongsiklee
  • mrclownmrclown Member
    edited August 2018

@PieNotEvenEaten said:
    Anyways the provider should give a prorated refund and the op should learn to be patient and don't be a DICK

Only good option left.

A bit late to ask for full refund now, you should have done proper negotiation earlier. Even with solid proof, I don't see LET or WHT to help you out as T&Cs are based on provider and not the community. Good for awareness and also can be blacklisted (either you or dedispec) by many of us here not to repeat same mistake.

Relax, please talk again with dedispec for partial refund.

Thanked by 1hanoi
  • The OP claims 7 days - to me it looks more like 3 days. The server took 2 days to be supplied, then after 3 days (and several emails/tickets) the OP requested a cancellation.

As much as the OP wanted a better experience up to that point - sometimes shit happens. Sometimes something goes bad. It then looks like the OP waited a short time before threatening chargeback and then got his account closed.

OP should not have threatened chargeback at this point - way too early.
    Provider should have (and still should) refunded the entire order because the server is not fit for purpose unless there is more information we are not aware of.

• OP was an idiot for threathening @dedispec with chargeback, but as soon as ur account gets closed chargeback is the right option.

If @dedispec wants to get rid of a new customer, refunding, banning him and moving on is a right way to do it.

The host is an idiot if he doesent expect chargeback after suddenly closing accounts without refunding.

Thanked by 1yongsiklee
  • jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2018

@Yura said:
    You, sir, is part of the problem. When communication is the key you fail at reading and comprehension and only repeat your mantra. Read the post you quote.

You were talking about Etsy and Amazon so I disregarded it as irrelevant, and i saw earlier on your post that you thought there was no financial consequences to disputes. Please keep your posts concise, or expect people to misinterpret what you're saying. Nobody wants to read a literal wall of text.

• xaocxaoc Member

@jackb said:

@Yura said:
    You, sir, is part of the problem. When communication is the key you fail at reading and comprehension and only repeat your mantra. Read the post you quote.

You were talking about Etsy and Amazon so I disregarded it as irrelevant, and i saw earlier on your post that you thought there was no financial consequences to disputes. Please keep your posts concise, or expect people to misinterpret what you're saying. Nobody wants to read a literal wall of text.

I didn't want to but i did it anyways -_-

• The end has passed.

He wanted support in his little crusade. Instead, he got crusaded in the arse.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • deank said: crusaded in the arse

That should go in the Urban Dictionary.

• Dedispec are silent and I still not received refund.

Good.

• yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

Horrible.

• @deank said:
    Good.

for what?

Thanked by 1yongsiklee

Good for the humanity.

Bad for the millennials.

• @jackb said:

Providers who spread idea that suggestion of opening a dispute is a horrible and despicable thing to do

The PayPal website isn't the providers billing support desk. The correct procedure is to ask the provider nicely and only dispute if the provider is non responsive after several days, or unreasonably denying the request.

Jumping straight to disputes is a malicious action. Bear in mind that when a dispute is placed, the payment is seized by PayPal. In no way is that an amicable start to discussions...

Just to be clear, you do understand he only opened dispute after his request for refund was responded with account closure without further communications? It's not clear if you understood the facts correctly. It's not clear you support the OP despite agreeing with his actions.

All the providers I use have some sort of refund redress in short period after ordering service if things don't work out. This provider has no intention of ever refunding, even if they fucked up. That's just a lesson learned to not do business with companies who have this attitude. Their incentive to do better isn't there.

Thanked by 1yongsiklee
  • @phamhuyenqn94 said:

@levnode said:

phamhuyenqn94 said: Yes. I opened paypal dispute after they block my account.

So why don't show all the conversation?

That's emails notify about reply in ticket, not contain conversation. I can not login to them website to show conversation in here because my account was be blocked.

You can open the email threads, expand them and save to pdf. We'll see timestamps and provider responses.

• Just post the e-mails already. So many people getting fired up speculating about what did or didn't happen when the OP has the ability to make things crystal clear but chooses not to.
    For what it's worth, I've only had good experiences with their support.

• ForwardWebForwardWeb Member, Host Rep

@needavps said:

what's wrong with threatning to open a paypal dispute if you are not delivering what is promised?

Generally speaking threats typically aren't the best approach (in any situation), business is not any different.

• He took the advice of this guy

He eventually threatened to terminate my services if I didnt cooperate. He seemed to relax after I told him to stick it up his *** (not verbatim), as I'm a legitimate paying customer and I've done nothing wrong. In the end we sorted it out

• SavaSava Member

Where is the money now?

• SavaSava Member

In the provider's pockets when they do not offer their product offerings to customers?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Sava said:

Where is the money now?

In a bank.

• ehhthingehhthing Member
    edited August 2018

You realize that chargebacks cost the provider $20 each PLUS the amount of money you charge back?

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

@ehhthing said:
    You realize that chargebacks cost the provider $20 each PLUS the amount of money you charge back?

If it's a chargeback from Credit Card payment, otherwise, it would take provider few cents to press refund button ;)